Surprise Visit

Another day, another training session. R-33 went back to her room again all exhausted. It was Sunday again, the day she choose to Regress. She took out her box of supplies and set it up.

The little one came out again with joy and started to play with Bob.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the training facility everyone was busy cleaning and gossiping, some were even chilling when they got the news that, The Auditor was arriving today in short notice.

Everyone panicked. No one knew why the Auditor suddenly wanted to surprise visit them. So everyone started to clean up even more and started to prepare themselves for his arrival. They wanted to look presentable and energetic so that the Auditor will to think of them as weak and kill them for it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Someone knocked at her door. R-33 got scared as she was still in her little state. She knew the rules, to not open the door and staying quiet until the person outside left. So she did that. The man outside shouted, "Be ready and come outside! The Auditor is gonna visit us. You don't wanna be late."

Little R-33 listened to it. She didn't know who the Auditor was. She just stayed silent and still. After she heard the footsteps retreat, she jumped off the bed and put her ear on the door to see if she could hear something else.

She heard some grunts talking about how scary the Auditor is. This terrified her thinking that a monster is gonna come here. So she quickly jumped on her bed and went inside her blanket to hide herself.

~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour the Auditor arrived. His Menacing Aura made everyone shiver. One of the Agent whispered to other, "This is so scary..."

"Oh shut up."

Then instructor then whispered to one of the grunts, "Where is R-33?"

"We don't know..."

"Ugh. I called her yet she still stayed lazy. Hopefully the Auditor won't check the rooms... Or she's dead for sure."

The Auditor then looked around. The instructor then came forward. "Welcome Sir"

The Auditor just walked past him. He started to check every hall and room. The instructor left him alone to inspect, because being near him made them scared.

Auditor then started to unlock all the rooms where the grunts slept. One by one he opened the doors and looked around. He finally reached to R-33's door. He tried to open it but it was locked from inside.

He raised an eyebrow and then took out the master key that could open all the doors in that facility. He unlocked the door and slowly opened it, to find someone underneath a blanket, trembling in fear.

He then went near the figure and sat beside it on the bed slowly uncovering it's blanket. He put out his smoke to not scare them. Then there she was. Trembling and holding a teddybear in her arms while she suckled on her pacifier for comfort. She had closed her eyes thinking, if she can't see him then he can't see her either.

Auditor smiled looking at her Adorableness. When she slowly opened her eyes she didn't say anything. She stayed quiet. And buried her face in her teddybear.

Auditor then gently asked, "Hey there~.I'm the Auditor. What's your name?"

She didn't respond, instead she looked away. She knew another rule was to not talk to strangers. And she heard horrible things about the Auditor, so she wasn't gonna talk to him.

Auditor just sighed a bit, he didn't want to pressure the little one. He knew what was going on so he acted accordingly. He then said gently, "Well... That's a cute teddybear. What's it's name?"

She then slightly glanced at him and then looked down at her teddybear. She mumbled timidly, "Bob..."

Auditor smiled, he made some progress. He then asked, "Want to go outside with me?"

She looked at him in amazement. She had never gone outside in so long. And this stranger was offering it to her. She then quickly nodded in excitement. Auditor laughed a bit, "Okay come here."

Auditor then took out the pacifier from her mouth. He looked around and took out the box from under her bed. He then packed her things and even put her teddybear inside it. He put the backpack on her shoulders and picked her up bridal style. She giggled a bit in enjoyment.

The Auditor then took her outside into his car and sat her down. He then put her on seatbelt and went to his driving seat and drove away with her.

The grunts started to whisper, "What just happened?"

"I think the Auditor is planning on killing her..."

"But why would he take her with him?"

"Maybe he wants to eat them."

"Or maybe he will torture them."

"Or use them as an experiment."

Everyone hummed in response and went away to their own rooms without further gossip.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx