He made a mistake.

Taehyung frowned at the lack of response. Jungkook was visibly shaking, whining softly as his hips moved ever so slightly against the bedsheet. He bit his lip In Thought, Only to release his lip In sudden realisation. He quickly realised, that Jungkook had Disobeyed Him. If He's right, then While he was With Yeontan, The younger was going through the shopping bags and found the Butt Plugs he'd Bought.

He snickered, Almost Amused by the fact That The younger's curiosity got the best of him. What really got him, was the fact that the boy thought he'd get away with it. He put the remote down, kissing Jungkook's temple as he got up from the bed. "Come here for a minute, Baby. Kneel infront of me."

Jungkook's eyes widen, and He he slowly pushed himself up, holding back any moans as he carefully got off the bed, and Kneeled Infront of the elder's legs. He looked up, his teeth clamping down on his bottom lip harshly as Taehyung grabbed one of the bags from the sex shop. The elder pulled out the puppy ears and a black leash, placing them on the bed beside him as he put the bag down.

"Take Your Boxers Off." He instructed, his soft voice now Flat and Dominant as his eyes darken. "Now."

Jungkook lowered his head, unable to argue as he slowly removed his boxers, allowing the fluffy tail from the buttplug to spring up. Taehyung crossed his arms, clicking his tongue in disapproval as he picked the ears Up to examine them. "You disobeyed me." He stated, fluffing the boy's hair up before placing the ears on his head. "How disappointing."

Jungkook sniffled at that, his gaze glued to the floor as He felt the leash being attached to the front of his collar.

He fucked Up, didn't he?

Taehyung wrapped the handle of the leash round his own wrist, tugging on it harshly. With a loud whine, Jungkook's body fell forward Between the Dom's spread legs, his hands planted on the floor as his Ass perked in the air, the tail sticking up beautifully.

"Answer me, Little One. You Disobeyed My orders, Didn't you?" Taehyung stated, His hand gently petting the boy's head. "You didn't listen." Jungkook nodded softly, feeling the leash grow tighter with each tug. "Y-Yes, Daddy." He whimpered, Back arching as his eyes Shut tightly. "M' Sorry.."

Taehyung Looked down at him with a hooded gaze, His Pierced tongue running over his bottom lip as he a dark smirk spread onto his lips. "It's Master to you Now, Pet." He spat, Tugging on the leash once more as he removed his hand from his head. "You Disobeyed my instructions, didn't you?"

Jungkook gulped, his eyes wide as Taehyung slowly but forcefully Guided his head towards his clothed crotch. "And You Know what Bad Boys get, don't You?"

Jungkook whimpered, Unable to do anything but nod as Taehyung Unzipped His jeans. The Dominant scoffed, Removing his jeans completely before grabbing a fistful of the Submissive's hair. "They Get punished." His eyes darken, and he directed the younger's head towards his bulge.

"Since You wanted to be brave, You can deal with the consequences. Now Suck It."

Jungkook Immediately obeyed, nimble fingers clumsily tugging the man's boxers down to reveal His Large Dick That sprang free, Slapping against Taehyung's stomach as precum pooled in the slit and dripped down the sides. The elder sighed quietly at that, Raising his brow as he tightened his grip on the leash.

"Suck it, Pup."

Jungkook wasted no time, Immediately closing his lips around the elder's tip, sucking gently before he slowly began to use his tongue. Taehyung groaned as the metal from the boy's piercing dragged over his slit, his fingers shaking from his tight grip on the younger's hair, and he started to guide the boy's head, Thrusting his hips upwards to meet his bobs.