Karan's POV_

" Come beta, I am sure you didn't have breakfast " Aunty said.

" yes aunty you are right. I couldn't wait to meet your daughter, that's why I came here so early without eating breakfast" uncle and aunty laughed and Mahi smacked my arm. Her face was red like a tomato.  We've been dating for two years but still when I see her, I fall in love with her all over again. I don't know why a perfect girl like her fell in love with me. I mean I am a house of imperfection and she's the perfectionist.

" karan what are you thinking? " I broke out of my trance. I looked around. It was me and her only here now.

"I was just thinking how this idiot got this angel" she laughed and interwined out fingers.

" Babe it was love, it doesn't come in with a notice, it comes with silent foot steps and stays in there forever." She pointed at my heart.

"And who says my baby is an idiot? He is the moooossssttttt amazing guy in the world" She said, playfully.

" Really? " she nodded. 

" Then I think he deserves a kiss"

"Hmm" she pretended to think.

" Ummmmmm.....NO!" I pouted.

" What's that?" I pointed at the other side of the room.

"What?" I looked at the direction where my index finger pointed. I took the oppurtunity and kissed her cheek. She turned around in a jerk.

" Cheater!" She pounced on me and started hitting me.  To be honest it seemed like I was getting touched by feather. I grabbed her hand hugged her in that way where she can't move her hands.

" You are so cute" I whispered into her ear. She elbowed my stomache.

" Hey Gulati" Anushka came from her room, behind her was Chitra.

" oh my god, Chitra you woke her up?" Mahi asked, surprised.

" It wasn't easy she threw a vase at me." Both of them laughed.

"'Ello Anu" I ruffled her hair and hugged her. She groaned and fixed her hair.

"Kids come have breakfast! " aunty called us from the kitchen.

" Let's go"  we were having breakfast.

" Anu I need you do something for me" Mahi said to Anu.

" Nope" Anu said straighforwardly. We all supressed out laugh while Mahi was glaring at her little sister, who was eating her breakfast peacefully.

" Anu" Mahi gave her a stern look.

" Uhh ok what is it?"

" I want you to return a book I took from the library"

"Which one?"

"Fault in our stars( a.n: idk if fault in our stars are available in libraries, cause I've never visited one. Yeah I have not gone to a library, sue me! Lol)

" Why don't you go and return it?"

" You bought it for me with card, remember? "

"Yeah"

"So you're the one who is going to return it."

"Uhh fine"

Abhay's POV_

Today was sunday, meaning no work.My plan was to rest all day and maybe go to a club or something with my friends. I went to kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. No need to ask cook for making one. While I gave the  water to boil, I looked the wallclock and saw it was 11:00 am. God that Jay was still sleeping. I decided to wake him up. Mom and Dad is in London. I came here to Make the india office work. And after Jay completed his MBA he moved in with me. Since he came here he has done nothing but partying. I poured down the coffee in my mug. I went to his room. His room was as usual dark and messy. I shook his shoulder. He stirred and mumble something under his breathe. I again tried to wake him up, but he moved away. Bhai you leave me no choice.

I grabbed his one finger and put it on my mug full of hot coffee. He woke up screaming like a gorrila. I bursted out laughing,  his expressions were priceless.

" Not cool bhai not cool" he muttered.

" Sorry yaar"

"Ok get ready fast and come for breakfast" I said, leaving his room. I went to the kitchen and asked kaka to bring the breakfast. Jay came after a minutes and sat beside me.  I served him breakfast.

" Kaka please make me some coffee and advil" jay said to kaka.

" Kaka bring lemonade and advil, coffee will only worsen the headache" kaka left.

" Bhai why did woke me up so early? "

"Jay it's 11 am , ah forget it, when did you came back last night? "

" 3 am" he whispered,  barely audible.

" seriously I used to party till 5 am" I said, while laughing.  He also joined me. Kaka came  back with lemonade and advil. Jay drank the lemonade and took the advil.

"Are you feeling any better?"  He nodded.

" Yeah"

We played fifa for sometime and then we decided to watch a movie. I suggested a karan johar film but he threatened me that he'll puke on my favourite couch if I play an karan johar film. After a long arguement we settled for Mary Kom. Jay's phone rang. He went to his room. And came back after 5 minutes.

" Bhai I gotta go Rishabh's calling me."

"Thikhe oh by the way call mom ok?"

"Ok"

" and please return the book I took from library"

"Which one?"

"The fault in our stars"

" Okay"

Anushka's POV _

" I am going" I yelled.

" Did you take my book?"  Mahi asked.

"Ha ma I have taken it with me"

" Okay then bye"

" And by the way get a room" I yelled and left the house. But in background I can hear chitra laughing and  Mahi yelling at me.

Hey guys this is the first chapter.  I hope you liked it! If you did then please vote and leave a comment behind. Thank you! Bye