Introduction

Main characters.

Ranbir Kapoor- Abhay Raichand
Deepika Padukone- Chitra Gulati
Varun Dhawan-Jay Raichand
Parineeti Chopra-Anushka Malhotra
Imran khan-Karan Gulati
Sonam Kapoor - Mahi Malhotra

Abhay Raichand, the youngest and most successful business man of the year. He got the girls swirl on his fingers. He might look like a player but he is a total softie , waiting for that girl who'll steal his heart and keep it forever with him. So will someone steal it? Whilst Abhay Raichand is the businessman of the year, our chote Raichand, Jay is the playboy of the year. He can charm any body with his cute smirk. Girls drool for him. But unlike his brother he doesn't want anybody steal his heart. Even his dream is to be the bachelor of the year. Will he able to succeed this dream? Talking about dreams , Here we have the Chitra Gulati, an ambitious, sweet, playful kind of girl. She loves love stories but hates those Cliché prince charmings, she swore to herself if she ever finds her prince charming, she'll throw rocks at him and make him run away, let's see what god has written for her. Whenever I hear cliché, I can only think of Anushka Malhotra. No she is not like some drama queen actress from Clichéd bollywood movies. In fact she hates love stories. She thinks love will only hamper her life. She wants to live her life to fullest, no time for love.She only counts the disadvantages of love. Will anyone make her see advantages? I don't know. And then we have Anushka's elder sister, Mahi Malhotra, she has perfect height, perfect weight, perfect boyfriend, perfect family even perfect teeths! In short she is living the perfect life but will she be able to keep up this perfect life? And at last we have Karan Gulati, brother of Chitra and boyfriend of Mahi, he is sweetest and cutest boy you can ever come across. One time Anushka told Karan to stay away from her, cause she thinks she'll have diabetes because of him. He loves Mahi with all his heart and vice versa. He is an hopeless romantic guy. He can do anything for the ladies in his life; who are , Mahi, his mother, Chitra, Anu and mahi and anu's mother a.k.a his future mother-in-law. They all are living the perfect life. But change has to happen. Let's just hope this change is a good one........

( Author's note: In this story all of them are main casts, everyone's love story will be shown individually and please let me know if I should continue the story)