Chapter One

Chitra's POV_

" Wake up, sleeping beauty" I heard someone speak. I choose to ignore the voice,but it didn't stop, so I grabbed a pillow and threw it in the air hoping it would hit his head. The voice stopped. I thought that I'll get peaceful sleep now but instead I was drenched in cold water. I shot my eyes open and saw my brother smiling creepily at me. I got up, all ready to kick his ass. But he ran without wasting anytime. I chased him to kitchen,where mom was making breakfast and dad was reading a newspaper.

" Chitra, why are up so early on a sunday morning?" Dad asked, surprise was evident in his voice. Well, I wouldn't blame him for being surprise, cause I alway get up at 1 pm on sundays.

" Ask your son" I say, I glared at karan. My one and only elder brother. Even though he is older, he acts like a 5 year old kid.

" Karan, you spilled water on Chitra again?" Mom asked Karan with a stern voice.

"I had to, or else she would have snored the day away"

"But this is too early!" I whined.

" You say 10 am is early?" I nodded my head rapidly.

"Go get ready fast, we are going to Mahi's house" he said, oh so that's the reason.

" Okay" I went upstairs. I took a shower and changed into a random t-shirt and jean shorts. I unplugged my phone from the charger and shoved it in the pocket of my shorts. I rushed downstairs. Mom , dad and karan was sitting in the dining table, eating breakfast. Technically karan was sitting on the dining table eating an apple. I pulled a chair for me.

"We'll have breakfast there come on"

"Kay"

" Karan beta take the cookies for Anu" mom said, Anu is Mahi's sister.

" Yes, of course or else she would've killed me" karan said jokingly. We all laughed. Karan took the cookie jar from the kitchen.

" Bye mom, dad" me and karan hugged them and left. We went to the garage and their stood the love of my life A.K.A my brother's Audi.

" Can I drive?" I batted my eyelashes, hoping that he would agree.

" Nope" he said while popping the 'p'. He got into the driver's seat.

" Meanie" I mumbled, I crossed my arms around my chest.

" I heard that!"

"You are supposed to!" I retorted back.

We reached there. Karan rang the calling bell. While karan was patiently waiting for the door to open, I was getting impatient. I rang the bell until someone opened the door. Mahi stood there infront of us.

"Hey Chitra" she smiled at me and hugged. I too hugged back.

" Hey Mahi" I pulled out.

" Hey baby" karan kissed her cheek and pulled her for a hug.

" hey babu" Mahi said, still in the hug.  I faked coughed and they finally broke the hug.

" Come in" we walked in the house. They're house was really beautiful.

Uncle and aunty was in the living room. We went there. Me and karan greeted them.

" Where is Anushka?" I asked.

" Madam is still sleeping." I chuckled.

" I'll go wake her up" I walked upstair to her room.