𝟎𝟓 ~ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑰𝑰

Draco began to stalk over to Mara lifting her head up with his finger. Their lips were seconds away from brushing each other until his phone started vibrating in his pocket.

For many, a phone call kills the entire vibe of the erotic and tensioning evening. Many people ultimately end up leaving from being turned off, or realizing what they're actually doing.

But not for Draco's sadistic intentions.

He looked at the caller and a sinister smirk took over his features. He looked down at Mara, as they were chest to chest. "Strip while I take this."

Mara looked at him wide eyed. "But-"

Draco raised his eyebrow at Mara, daring her to finish her sentence. As Mara recalled what he had said to her earlier she redundantly obeyed.

Draco raised the phone up to his ear and put his free hand on one of the tables leaning back against it. "Blaise, to what do I owe the pleasure? ... Oh yes yes Ill be speaking at the ceremony ... You got hired for Astronomy? Thats excellent mate! Looks like well be working together then..."

Draco snapped his fingers, signalling Mara was undressing far too slow for his liking. As she had only taken off her heels and bracelets.

"No, Im not busy Blaise. Continue."

As humiliating as it was Mara was very turned on the say the least.

Draco continued on the phone, giving Mara an objectifying gaze that made her heartbeat come to life. "Yeah, right now actually."

Maras jaw almost fell to the floor. There was no way they were talking about her, were they?  Draco gave her another eyebrow raise. Remembering that she was supposed to be stripping, she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it slide down to a pile on the floor. Left in her thong and strapless bra, she was bare, vulnerable, exposed and very wet.

Content with Mara in her undergarments he held up his hand. "Stop there Mara."

Oh.  This Blaise guy definitely knew Draco was with someone. Did Mara feel objectified and degraded? Yes. Did she love every second of it? Yes again.

Blaise was a great friend of Draco's, especially throughout the harder times of his life, he was always there for him. This also meant that Blaise knew of Draco's bedroom lifestyle. Blaise was pleasantly surprised on their drunken night at the bar when he and Draco were talking about their latest one night stands and he blurted out how he had a new record. He had made his cum once with his fingers, twice with his mouth, four times with his cock and twice with a vibrator. All while being tied up to a bondage table. After that they had discovered they both enjoyed some of the same desires, they had even started to share some of their submissive's.

Draco saved that thought for another time.

"No it might just be a one time thing..." He held eye contact with Mara. "Or not."

Draco had brought many women home to bed. But the ones who came before couldn't even compare to Mara. She held herself with confidence but Draco could see a darkness behind her eyes, whether that be from her lifestyle in the bedroom or in her daily life, he couldn't tell. But he would not waste this deviant night he'd been aching to share with her since he laid eyes on her on the dance floor.

"Of course, thank you Blaise... yes drinks soon is a must."

The minute the phone left Draco's ear, Mara's curiosity got the best of her.

"Who-"

"Did I give you permission to speak?" He snapped, savoring the way Mara flinched at his harsh words.