part 2

The day was finally here , you were shivering with nervousness, your legs were wobbly and you sweated like a river. You expected a number of people to arrive with cameras and makeup, however you were anything but right. After a while you saw her, yes! It was her Lia aka Sssniperwolf ! She came and greeted you and at that very moment the truth and gravity of the event hit you, it was her indeed sssniperwolf whose videos you had been watching for years now and the very lady who made all the blood in your body flow to your dick, this time was no different as she approached you , your cock stood feeling hard as a stick and the awkwardness was unbearable when your erect dick touched her, you were a fucking nervous wreck. She on the hand was calm and composed, looking beautiful as ever she sported a cute short black latex dress, no wonder you were turned on. The dress accented her huge tits, those very tits you stared at in each video, those very ones that kept you up at night twisting and turning. Her ass was beyond question, she is after all a thicc Lil baby, your temptation of making her sit on your cock was irrestable and her cute smile wasn't helping your case, all you could think of was lovingly putting your cock in her beautiful mouth.
However controlling your temptation you headed in and like a true gentleman greeted her with a light kiss on the hand, she was blushing pink and you felt so attracted to her, you could say or do nothing.