"Why does it sound like you don't want a baby with me?"Cher asked that made his eyes go round.

"Of course I want a baby with you, it's just that right now, you have lots of work to do. You have three movies in line, an album, possibilty of a tour, and if you get pregnant now, you'd have to stop all of that. Not in snap but babe, after about three or four months in your pregnancy, you'd have to be home, then you'll give birth after a few more months, then you'd have to stay home with the baby,"Rob started.

"And when the baby turns one, you can go back to work but work is still limited because we have little one."Rob added and Cher hummed.

"I still want a baby."Cher uttered and Rob let out a sigh.

"I want a baby with you, too, babe, I swear. But right now, I can see how you love your work so much even if you're getting drained."Rob said softly and Cher pouted her lips.

Robert kissed her as she wished with that action, and she quickly responded to his kisses. She hummed as she try to deepen their kiss and his hand travelled down to her buttcheek, down to the back of her thigh before lifting her leg to be on top of him. His palm suddenly met her thigh that made her jolt and he smirked before biting her lip and pulling back.

"I'll let you have a great sleep first."Rob whispered against her lips and she whined.

"I'm not sleepy anymore."Cher retorted.

"You are still sleepy, I know you. Can't lie to me, babe."Rob said and she softly giggled.

"I love you."Cher whispered as she bury her face on his neck.

"I love you, more."Rob replied, kissing her forehead and she closed her eyes.

Cher quickly fell into her slumber and that made Rob giggle but he just let her rest. He took a nap with her to keep her company but he woke up after almost three hours. Rob checked on Cher to see if she's still comfortable and he slowly stood up before going out of their room.

"Hey, Robert."A voice greeted him all of a sudden that made him spun around.

"Hey, Gee."He greeted.

"Cher's sleeping?"Georganne asked.

"Yeah, she is. She's drained."Rob answered.

"Just let her be, she's been working the past months and she'll be back to work again in about a week."Georganne uttered and Rob nodded with a hum.

"When she's exhausted, she thinks about lots of things, let me tell 'ya."Rob said and Georganne laughed.

"Did she tell you that she wants to have a baby?"Georganne asked and Rob's eyes went round.

"How did you know?"Robert asked as he walk to the kitchen.

"She's been wanting to have another baby, Robert, don't you know it?"Georganne asked.

"We talk about it but she never really tell me that she really wanted it, except earlier."Rob answered.

"Yeah, she talk about it a lot especially when she's exhausted, because she wanted to have a little baby or a little child to greet her when she gets home and give her hugs and kisses when she's tired."Georganne explained and Rob nodded with a hum as he drink a glass of water.

"I want a baby with Cher, I wanna have a family with her, you know?But she have loads of work lined up for her, if she got pregnant now, everything that she have worked for will be dumped in a snap."Rob said and Georganne nodded.

"I can act like a baby while we don't have our own baby yet."Rob said and Georganne laughed.

"Alright, I need to cook for my girl before she wakes up."Robert said and Georganne smiled.