A Wife's Regret

To the readers,

You may encounter grammatical errors, typographical errors and misspellings in this story. Please don't hesitate to correct me.

I'll be writing this story for those who cannot afford to buy coins and for those who have always supported me since the very beginning.

Few chapters of this story will be posted here, but you can only read the rest of the chapters on DREAME and YUGTO app for free for the reason that I am not allowed to post in any other platforms except in the platforms mentioned.

I'm hoping that you can still follow me there with the same Penname, LuckyZero.

If you have any queries, do message me on the accounts below.

Author's FB & Page:

LZ Wp
LuckyZero

And for announcement and for immediate answer to your queries, please join our Facebook group, LUCKYZERO. Please don't hesitate to post on the group.

Warning:

This is another romance drama. Make sure to prepare some tissues.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved.

LuckyZero