𝟎𝟑 | Girl of Steel

"How are there only four first-years? Isn't that too few?"

Yuuji asked eating his popsicle.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Fushiguro asked looking at him.

Yuuji thought for a moment. "Yeah, [Y/N]." He said pointing at you who was buying a crepe with Anakoku leaning over you.

"Apart from her. And that just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are."

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth?" Yuuji asked.

"Their entry was decided a while ago and [Y/N] was apparently a special case. You know how our schools like. Everyone comes from unique backgrounds." Fushiguro answered watching you walk back towards them, rubbing your eyes slightly.

You had gone to get yourself something to drink as you were falling asleep on the way there and while standing with the boys.

"Sorry for the wait." Gojo greeted raising his hand. "Your uniforms made it in time, I see." He said looking at the both of you.

"Yeah! I'm really happy with how this looks!" You smiled tiredly. You had barley gotten any sleep the night before due to the nightmares that kept repeating in your mind.

"Though ours is slightly different from Fushiguro's" Yuuji noted. "Mine has a hood for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request." Gojo told him.

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

"I was the one who put in the custom order." Gojo smiled.

"Be careful, Gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that. More importantly why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" Fushiguro asked.

"I think this place is great." You said walking behind the boys.

"Everything is great for you." Yuuji replied.

"That's cause I'm great."

You heard someone yelling and looked around. Your eyes landed on a girl with short hair, who was also wearing one of the school uniforms.

You grabbed the sleeve on Fushiguro's uniform as he was the closest to you.

"We're about to go talk to her?" Yuuji muttered, appearing next to you. "This is kinda embarrassing."