Chapter 9

Quick A/N all the chapters from now on will be in first person

——————————————————The jet ride was brutal, I wasn't able to get even a little bit of sleep or relaxation, I was to worried about Bucky. Bruce was doing all he could with the limited equipment on the jet but he was still unresponsive. Once tony landed the jet me and Bruce went to the medical wing and hooked Bucky up to an IV, a heart monitor and a blood pressure Machine, once he knew Bucky was in a stable condition he went to bed, and I sat down in the chair, my exhaustion getting the best of me, I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up Bruce was in the lab,

"Hi Y/n Bucky he's still stable and now I'm trying to figure out why he isn't responsive," he told me not looking up from his microscope.

I got up and stood next to Bucky, I placed my forehead agents his, my palm on his chest, and focused all my energy from deep within my power my eyes glowing gold in the proses and released a healing energy though me to heal Bucky.

Bucky groaned a was now responding Bruce looked up in shock.

"What was that?" Bruce asked

"Well when I got my wings I was also got healing powers but since I was with hydra I didn't  use them for healing, like yin and yan there is a dark side to my powers with a single touch I can drain someone's life force and since I was mostly killing people once escaped I didn't know how to heal so I kept them a secret."

"As I got older I learned to heal with my powers but sometime I can't control them so I don't use my powers."
I said slowing stilling down cuz that was an exhausting experience.

"Well are you okay?" Bruce asked

"Ya just tired" he went into work mode and made sure Bucky was alright after starting at him for along time my no sleep finally creeping up on me I found my self falling asleep my head was rested on bucks bed I wasn't in Bruce's way

At some point I was Subdued to my dreams but I could hear everything around me it was Tony talking to Bruce some science thing tony needed for his suit science bros stuff but I was more focused on my light massage of my head it felt nice and I wondered where I was last I remember falling asleep with my head on Bucky hospital bed, then it hit me Bucky must be the massaging my head I didn't mind and then I head a light snore come from him meaning he was doing it in his sleep I found it cute then I remember fading away.

There was light shake and I heard my name I opened my eyes and it was Bruce,

"Hey it's time to get up Bucky is all better, I sat up immediately regretting my sleeping position my back was so stiff I so my moved my wings and arched my back. I have stretch them soon I was Bucky standing beside me I stood up,
"How you feeling Bucky"

"I'm fine, thank you Bruce told me what you did we won't tell anyone."

"I'll come clean once I'm positive I won't kill someone" I joked I got a chuckle out of Bucky and a sigh from Bruce. Me and Bucky both walked out to be greeted by Natasha she gave me big hug, she actually creaked my back, thinking  she broke it she was scared, I told her how I slept hunched over, and thanked her for cracking my back, felt really nice.

I went to my bed room and Bucky went to his, I walked on to my balcony and stretched my wings, the cool breeze was nice on my feathers. I spent my day just being alone, I needed a break from people, I'll warm up but until I do I need breaks, I told Jarvis just to ask Bucky to bring my food to me and I'll talk to him to grab it so he knows I'm okay, and I'll awnser there questions when I'm done "recharging" I watched a lot of moves like, Epic, Strange magic, turbo, Robots, and so much more I soon felt my self drift off to sleep.