Keys And His Little Sister?

Start from the beginning

The other guards who saw this immediately ran towards her.

Nayeon took her AK-47 and began shooting them.

Jimin was shooting others too as the two males went out to the exit and took the escape car.

They opened the entrance as Mina showed them the key.

"GET IN!"

Huening shouted as they immediately got inside the car.

Soon as they left a black van and two cars started chasing them.

Sunwoo and Jimin pointed their guns at the cars beside them and began shooting the wheels of the car.

Huening made a sharp turn to the right as Mina climbed up the hood.

"MINA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

Nayeon yelled as she saw Mina jump on top of the van stabbing her katana at the roof of the van.

Soojin shoots the Guy who was about to punch Mina to make her fall down.

"Headshot!"

Soojin grinned.

Mina pointed her minigun at the driver's head and shot him twice in his eyes then jumped off going back to the car as Soojin and Nayeon held her.

"That was fucking scary."

Sunwoo blurted out how Mina just shot the guy in both of his eyes.

They left to go meet up with the others.

Abandoned Asylum

Rosé furrowed her eyebrows when her compass showed where the key is, but it showed some people were inside too.

Hwasa chucked her pistols and hid one on her back and held the other on her hands.

Bang Chan took a peek at the compass as he got confused.

"Knew it, as soon as you guys escaped Namjoon also wants to get Daniels keys and treasures."

Rosé said as she looked at Jeongyeon and Soyeon.

"Then let's just kill them, no one will notice anyway."

Hyunjin said as he looked at the abandoned asylum and the grassy field.

"You are right about that... Then let's go."

Rosé held her sniper rifle and quietly walked on the abandoned asylum with the others following along.

"It's here! The key is here!"

They heard drills and shovels and a male voice shouting that the key was there.

Soyeon threw a rock at the other side and the drilling immediately stopped.

As soon as a guy took a peek with his head jeongyeon snapped his neck.

Rosé showed upholding her sniper rifle.

Hwasa shot two guards down as she pointed it to others again.

Bang Chan slowly made his way towards the guy and knocked him down.

Hyunjin grabbed the key.

Jeongyeon saw the guy had a remote button...

He has a bomb.

Soyeon took her axe and chopped the guy's hand making the others shock.

"What? He was about to press the bomb so why not kill him immediately?"