Sam Kazumura

(A/N: I didn't proofread this so if there are any errors feel free to correct it in the comments or what so ever lmao...)

"I'll tell you everything about Sam Kazumura."

The old lady started as the two sat on a couch drinking the tea that the old woman made for them.

The old woman took a very old notebook as she puts her tea down.

"Mr. Kim Namjoon wanted this country all to himself and is planning to take over the world too."

The old lady opened the first page.

"He had tried so many experiments on patients on the asylum he made... But none of them survived."

Rin felt herself wanting to throw up as the old lady showed them pictures of the past patients who died due to the experiments.

Chungha rubbed her back as she felt terrified.

"He was Best Friend's with Park Jihyo and Kang Daniel."

The old lady gave them a picture of those three doctors smiling.

"The Asylum was empty after all of the patients died and Namjoon's reasoning to their family is...."

Namjoon smirked but masked it in a sad smile.

"They committed suicide."

"I have always hated him since the beginning I saw him with my niece."

The old lady furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because my niece is the 199th patient that died because of him."

Rin gasped and Chungha covered her mouth.

"Holy shit..."

Chungha mumbled.

"That's incredibly messed up!"

Rin shouted as she comb her hair up.

"Kang Seung-Shi... The Little sister of Kang Daniel and Kang Seulgi is now known as The Cold-Blooded Killer... In Short 'The Weapon' Sam Kazumura."

The old lady showed the notebook on how Namjoon planned everything.

"He met Seung at an early age, So they clicked when Daniel always bring her to the asylum. Then suddenly Namjoon talked to me..."

Namjoon sat Infront of the old lady.

"Look, mam... I'm sorry about your niece but I need you to help me with something."

Namjoon giggled sadistically.

"Look, Young man... I quit from that damn job already. If you are looking for a surgeon then go to a different place."

The old lady angrily said.

"Look, mam... I will harm your Daughter's little bump on her stomach?.... Or you will help me?"

Namjoon smiled creepily as the old lady gasped.

"Don't hurt my Jisoo (Jihyo)....."

The old lady pleads.

"Then I won't harm your next niece if you help me."

Namjoon smirked.

"..... Fine..."

They both shook hands as Namjoon left and the old lady got ready.

"I was the one who operated Seung's  brain."