Getting Suspended But Ended Up Getting Fired

2 Weeks Later...

Everything was going just fine at the asylum.

Patient Nayeon was getting more open about her perspective with other people and her Narcissistic self was getting a bit better now as she compliments other Staffs and other Patients making her really happy.

Patient Jeongyeon well.... She was still isn't used on being complimented as she got one Compliment but ended up beating the shit out of the patient and Tzuyu had to hug her to calm her down, But Jeongyeon was getting more caring, Tending some other patients Wounds and would talk to them if ever they feel lonely.

Patient Dahyun was a whole nother level, as the injection was shot through her successfully by the mysterious Doctor she had been beating Tzuyu up but will stop if she gets a hold of herself, She would feel guilty in the end as Tzuyu forgives her. Well that was 1 week and 2 days ago because now Dahyun has learned how to hold back her snapping angry self and Tzuyu had never been so proud making Dahyun fall for her more.

Patient Soojin was lease possessive now as she always give space towards Shuhua so the girl can be comfortable with her, But whenever she's in THAT mood she will get really flirty with Shuhua and will probably try to seduce her which Shuhua didn't gave in that easily, But as that was happening they still managed to have a proper talk and hangouts as Soojin started to feel LOVE not OBSESSION.

Patient Soyeon has now been more open, She goes outside her room more often but couldn't go to the Yard as the Six of them got new Electric shocks which was now Collars as requested by Eric that psychotic soN OF A BITCH--

*Ehem* Anygays...

Soyeon tends to be more affectionate towards Shuhua and will probably climb up her shoulder so Shuhua can carry her up her shoulders while they go zoom everywhere imagining like they are in a plane.

Yuqi has now been better and doesn't go coco nuts about her Depressive state, She opens up more to Shuhua and her friends and to Shuhua's friends. That voice inside her head has vanished and she was seen smiling and laughing more now making the other Doctors happy too as Yuqi's Smile was really Catchy.

But boy oh boy today was not their lucky day.

Remember Sam Kazumura?

Yeah From Room 1?

Eric managed to edit her as Tzuyu so she can frame her with Shuhua.

(Why do bad guys have smart minds too?)

"That's those two! They did this to me!"

Eric pointed at Tzuyu and Shuhua as they were confused.

The real Owner of the Asylum named Kim Namjoon has finally woke up from his coma.

"What? We don't even know how we did that to you--"

"Enough."

Namjoon rubbed his forehead as he had an incoming headache.

"Chou and Yeh for this 'incident' I have no choice but to suspend you two for 5 months or so...."

Namjoon stated as he sighed.

"But seeing you two have been assaulting the best doctors here, I have no choice but to fire you two."

Rin and Chungha both furrowed their eyebrows.

"WHAT!?"

Chungha shouted.

Rin gripped her coat as she was ready to uppercut Namjoon for believing such a fool.

Seulgi tensed up and slammed her palms at Namjoon's table.

"What are you saying Mr. Kim!? It's not them!"

Seulgi shouted as she gripped on the table while Irene watch worriedly.

"The CCTV showed that Ms. Yeh and Ms. Chou had sabotage him."

Namjoon sternly said as he stood up from his chair.

"If you like Ms. Kang I suggest that you must go now, But as I talk to you now I will have no choice but send your sister to a different Asylum as you can clearly see she isn't going to be fine."

Namjoon glared at Seulgi.

"That's bullcrap!"

Rin shouted as she now stepped up and glared at Namjoon.

"Please leave now."

Namjoon pointed at the door.

Rin scoffed as she took off her Coat.

"Then If they leave.... So will I."

Rin throws her Coat towards the Man as she gives him a Double middle finger and stormed off.

"I'm clearly disappointed."

Chungha glared at both Males as she too, Took off her coat and throws it at the table and left.

But before she left she gave a knee towards Eric's crotch.

"That's for making my Best friend mad!"

Chungha shouted at Eric before following Rin.

Jihyo who has been watching sighs and took off her coat and proceed to go to Sam's room to explain the situation.

".... Can you please give us Some time to say goodbye to our patients?...."

Shuhua sadly whispered but audible enough to be heard by all of them.

"Five days."

Namjoon felt pity at the girl so he gave them five days.

"Sooner or later you will find out the truth you damn hag."

Seulgi sternly said, venom lacing out her voice as she points at Namjoon before taking off her coat and slamming it to his table huffing before leaving, kicking the door open.

Irene sadly sighed.

"I'm clearly disappointed.... Let's see what your little sister Yeri will say about this Namjoon."

Irene Coldly glared at him as Namjoon tensed up hearing his little sisters name.

"Goodbye."

Irene took off her coat and aggressively throws it to Namjoon.

Tzuyu and Shuhua bowed before leaving.

"Let's make their Five days perfect and Fun Tzu...."

Shuhua patted her Best friend's Shoulder as the said girl nodded and smiled at her.

"I see...."

Sam's cold and low voice was heard as Jihyo explained what happened a minute ago to Sam.

She was sitting leaning at the glass room as she watches Sam breath....

Well that ain't creepy at all.

"I have a plan."

Jihyo looked at Sam nodding as she will listen.

"And I will need your help."

To Be Continued...

Short Update.