i.

PARK SIYEON IS A RATHER SIMPLE GIRL, not too hard to please but also has standards

PARK SIYEON IS A RATHER SIMPLE GIRL, not too hard to please but also has standards. Money was never a top priority as long as she had pretty clothes on, food on the tabel and a roof over head. She knew and appreciated how truly privileged and fortunate she was to come from a family of immense wealth, but what's a large amount of money if it's provider is a narcissistic and abusive bastard? Siyeon would have chosen a healthy and happy family over wealth and expensive items any day and if she could switch with anyone, she would do it in an instant.

She hated complaining about her life, when others had it so much worse. Siyeon's most precious thing in the world was her older sister Dan-oh. The wedding designer was truly the embodiment of the fairy godmother in Siyeon's life, providing her sister with love, attention and a healthy environment but Siyeon had no desire to be post-prince cinderella.

She did not need to go out and she did not need a significant other in her life to bring her joy, yet here she was at a wedding that Dan-oh had designed and organized for her dearest friend, with a young well dressed man sitting next to her. She hadn't been able to memorize the boy's name and she was certain he hadn't memorized hers either, both of them only being there together to please their sisters. All she knew about him was his age and that he was the brides younger brother.

One thing about Dan-oh was that she absolutely loved to play cupid and continuously attempted to set her sister up with people she thought were suitable for her. Siyeon, being the ever so grateful little sister, rarely ever had the heart nor the guts to deny or reject her sisters requests, so there she was on yet another 'date' with yet another person. The 4th one so far, to be exact.

She had to admit but she much rathered the girls that Dan-oh would try to set her up with from time to time, although she was glad to never have to see any of them ever again for they all were either fake brats or entitled rich girls who failed to grasp onto reality a long time ago.

"Hey, could you pass me the salt?" her date had politely requested, an awkward smile on his lips indicating that he also would rather be at home than here. Siyeon sighed and passed him the salt over, before shooting him a polite half smile.