Chapter 5:

Sup y'all. So uh- I realized I haven't posted here in a while! Sorry TuT. I was filming in a music video, YouTube anti bullying video, and soon in a new TV show I'm not allowed to talk about. So, busy busy. Today I had a test, which I even asked a tutor to help me study for, and I haven't finished it, but for now, I have a loowww grade.., I hope I can rise that up tomorrow-

Anyways so uh! This chapter was made to light up my mood, and yours too! So please enjoy!

(3rd POV)

Izuku sat there, looking out into the UA fields. Birds were chirping, some students were training, having lots of fun. Their UA uniform buttons shined in the light on the sun. The green straps fitted in with the forest, Izuku once ran barefoot in, trying to escape. Some of them were.. laughing. Some were yelling, either happily or an argument. Izuku analyzed those quirks which he saw through this tiny hole in a wall called a window. The window was located in a beautiful, large room. So many booksleves, filled with books for his IQ people, like Izuku. He could still hear the talking, or arguing, with his ears, but he didn't care to listen, as he turned the volume off. Back to the room, it had many windows, just like the one Izuku was looking through. The curtains, wavy beautiful curtains, matched the color of the straps the kids had before. The curtains were soft, and Izuku knew this because he could feel it with his bare hands. All of a sudden, the strong air opened the window...

   The cool air was such a comforting thing.. when you are surrounded by fucking assholes fighting over who is going to be your new 'dad'.

"I say" started Powerloader, setting back down on the chair, crossing his arms. "I will be a better dad than y'all."

"Who said that? The one who almost blew off the entire school?"

"IT WAS ONE TIME?!"

Izuku snickered, but not loudly, he didn't want anyone stopping and being all "awww, so making fun of Powerloader is fun? HURT POWERLOADER PEOPLE!" Nah ah. 

Aizawa cleared his throught, standing up and fixing his tie, as if he was professional at this. And he was, with Eri and Shinso on his hands. 

"I think that it will be better if the kid stays with me."

"Why so?" Stated Nezu."

..

"I already signed the adoption paper"

"YOU CANT DO THAT!"

"Shush Powerloader" 

...

Another one down. Mumbled deku, snickering at his remark. Mic looked at the kid, smiling that the kid is happy at least at something. But now, it was his turn.

"Oh yeah uhm-"

"Yeah, he is already late, so he is out."

"Wait wha-?!"

"Yeah skip him."

"But I-"

"No one is skipping him" said deku, before shutting his mouth and looking once again out the window. Mic smiled once again, as aizawa let out a chuckle. 

"So uh, you all already know that Im living with Aizawa, so I also lready-"

"Signed the adoption papers?"

"NO! I already have Eri and Shinso, but-"

"See, he just said he doesn't want the kid"

"SHUT UP POWERLOADER" (everyone)

...

"Thank you.. ok.But I think the kid needs someone to socialize with.. as a kid, well it was for Aizawa but (idk Aizawa's backstory, so this is made up) he lived a life with his dad, but his dad wasn't really close to him.. so I.. I think that it will be better if Izuku got two parents who actually care for him. I know three kids sounds like.. a lot... But I promise you, all of them will get the attention needed!"

...

"Right..?"

...

"So you are telling us.. to give a kid with parent issue.. to an adult with daddy issues?" 

..

"Y-yeah?" 

*More argument noises*

"Listen here y'all" said Midnight, slamming her hand on the table. Once she finally got everyone's attention, she fixed her hair, and went back to talking.

Izuku looked in hope, as he wished that the wonderful, marvelous hero was normal. She was-

"Who said the greenette needed a dad and not a mom?"

A bitch...

"Betty, I heard that young man! You are grounded,"

"You can't do that, Mrs. Pretty pants."

"It's mom for you mister."

"ALRIGHT! Everybody!" Now Nezu was the one slamming the table with his hands. But the sound of his slam was a lot quieter, since tiny soft paws couldn't really do anything than be adorable. 

"All of you are incredible stupid. This doesn't go to me, Aizawa, and Mic, apologies to three of us. Ok, why are all of you stupid? YOU didn't even notice how the kid was RUNNING AWAY. He untied his hands from the curtains, as he took off the shoes all of you tied up to the chair. And he ran freely, while all of you didn't even catch him for a second. Thank you Aizawa, and Mic, for telling me that this happen. I think the decision is made. End of court." 

"And who said we were bad parents?" Whispered mic to his husband.

"Some stupid wanna be parents heroes" whispered Aizawa back. They the two were happy about their family growing. 

"Since when did I agree to this?" Asked Izuku.