Sleepover with the enemy😟.3

*knock knock* "We are going to get food we will be right back." My mom interrupts.

Cory and I reply with, "Ok".

He gets up and walks to my door to peak out. "They gone." He says smirking. I roll my eyes, "Yay im stuck with you until they get back." I say sarcastically while getting off the bed.

"Where you going ma." Cory asks while pushing me back on the bed.

"I dont know..somewhere."

"Lay down y/n." He demands. I laugh because that was cute he really thought i was gone lay down.

Out of no where he grabs my neck and pushes me back. "Didn't I say lay down." I go to speak but im lost for words. "Exactly, now let me finish what i was doing." He chuckles letting go of my neck going down kissing every where leaving hickeys. I hold in my moans because i Dont want him to get to hyped. He goes down to my pants and slides them off and starts rubbing his hands over my panties. "Corys stop playing." I whine. He laughs, "Im tryna go slow with you, its your first time girl." I roll my eyes. "Just gimme the dick." He raises his eyebrows at me. "You ain't ready for that yet, let me get you warmed up." "I am ready Cory." I pull him up to me and start making out with him. Then slowly i start to unbuckle his pants and slide them down. He finishes taking them off and stands over me. "You sure you ready." He asks. I start to take my panties off to let him know i am. He slightly laughs and takes his boxers off. I look down at his member and I did not expect it to be that big. "Nahh you said you ready." I hesitate, "wait is it gonna hurt?" "Just a few strokes then yu gon be ight, you trust me?" He asks. "Yeah." I lay back down and he slowly enters himself in me. I let out a loud moan. He strokes slow until i tell him to go faster. My nails dig into his back while letting out loud moans. "Harder." I moan. And he does just that.

"Let me ride." I ask Cory while playing in his hair. "Damn y/n we been at this for a hour and a half you aint tired yet."

"Yess i am but it feel so good, please one more time." Just as i finish saying that i hear our moms walking into the house telling us foods downstairs. "Shit." Cory mumbles while getting off of me. "Nooo ima be quiet come here." I pull Cory back onto the bed and get on top of him. "This is rape." He says. "No its not shut up. " i laugh and slide myself on him accidentally letting out a kinda loud moan. He quickly put his hands over my mouth but i push them down. I start bouncing up and down on him with my fave facing the ceiling half the time.
I start to slow down but he starts controlling my hips and moving me up and down. *knock knock* "Come eat." My mom says. "I- Im not hungry." I reply. "Girl whatever if its all gone when you get down here dont say nothing." Just after she said that I finished. I slowly climb off of Cory and lay on his chest.

"Im getting in the shower." He says. "I wanna come." I reply. I move so he can get up and he stands in front of me to help me off the bed. I stand up and my knees buckle. "Cory it hurts." He laughs. "I told you to quit." He replies.

I get back in the bed as Cory goes downstairs to get food. I dont feel like going down to eat.

-
Corys pov.

Sydney- Hey baby, where's y/n

Cory- Oh shes up stairs ..she got bad cramps

Mom- Awwe

Sydney- Ima go check up on her in a minute

-
2 weeks later

*Throwing up* "CORYYY" i yell from the bathroom. "What you want damn." He mumbles under his breath walking into the bathroom. "I need you to drive me to the store." I say panting while holding sitting on the floor. "And you cant take yourself..why?" He asks. Ever since Cory took my virginity he's gone back to acting like a bitch. "You know what never mind." I get up and stumble out the bathroom putting on a hoodie and crocs then head downstairs. "Where you going." My mom asks while seeing me grab my keys. I cant tell her im going to cvs.. "Walmart." I say. "Good so i don't have to go, I need you to get some baby stuff for my co-workers baby shower." She hands me a card. "And take Cory with you he needs to get out the house, CORYY." Stephanie adds. "Yes." He says walking down the stairs with his eyes glued to his phone. "You're going with y/n to the store go put on shoes." "What why." He whines. "Now." She demands. He goes upstairs to get some shoes while i go to the garage and get in my car waiting for him. When he gets in he is still on his phone and doesnt even say a word to me. "Cory." I say trying to get his attention. He stays silent. "Cory." I say again. He still doesn't reply so i snatch his phone out his hand. "I know you hear me bru." I say angry. "Dont be snatching my phone like that, give it back." "No Cory because for the past 2 weeks you have been ignoring me and treating me like shit like bro i give you my virginity and then you try to act like nothing ever happened." He laughs. "Y/n listen you were just something to play with while i was away from home I'm going back in like 3 days so I honestly don't care."  My blood starts to boil. "So basically i was just a hit and run." I say laughing. "Cory your stuck with me." He looks over at me confused. "Noo im not im going home in 3 days.." I turn to look at him smiling. "You have a baby on the way." He laughs. "If i had a kid on the way i would know about it." "You dumbass." I yell getting out the car slamming the door. "Y/n i thought you were going to the store." My moms says but i ignore her speed walking up to my room. When i get in there i go to my safe and unlock it to get the pregnancy test i took. I stomp downstairs and Cory is sitting at the counter while my mom and his mom are cooking and, i slam in the test in front of him walking away.

Corys pov.

Y:n slammed something on the table and left i was about to get it and see what it was when her mom picked it up and started gasping. "O-Oh my g-gosh." "What happened." I ask. She runs over to Stephanie ans they start whispering stuff while im sitting there confused af. Girls are weird. They both turn around looking at me kind of disappointed. "What?" I ask because they were being weird. They are like 30 and still act like high schoolers. "I'll go get y/n." Her mom says. While my mom walks over to me. "You have a huge responsibility now.."

Idk how i feel about this buttt anywaysss lemme know how ya like it..