"About that, Pansy they are gorgeous but you're going to return them right?" I step out of my dorm, closing the door behind me. "Return them? They're yours, to keep." Her eyebrows knit together. "Yeah, but these are so expensive, I'll probably break them or something."

"If they break, which I doubt they will, I'll get you another." She shrugs carelessly. "But I don't want you spending so much money on me, I'm not worth it," I mumble under my breath. "You are so worth it. And I like spending my money on you, just enjoy it." She places a kiss on my cheek and links her elbow with mine.

"Do you think I look different?" I ask her as we walk down to the common room and out into the Halloween-decorated corridors. "Yeah, but a good different. Everyone deserves to put on makeup every now and then, even If you look 'different'. What makes you ask that?" She looks at me.

"Onyx said I looked weird."

"I know you don't like me talking ill about her, but she's a manipulative person. She's trying to make you feel bad for wearing makeup so you won't wear it again. But don't listen to her, you look incredible." Pansy rests her head against my shoulder, holding my hand.

We head over to the Ravenclaw common room and mutter the password. Pansy and I walk in to hear classic Halloween music playing in the back and the room is decorated with skeletons, spider webs, and other cheesy decorations.

"Morticia and Gomez, I like it." Blaise walks up to us wearing an all-black suit and black sunglasses. "Daphne, Theo, and I are The Men in Black. Although, I'm not really supposed to tell you."

"I suppose you look nice." I try holding back a smile and keep my chin up. "Ah, keeping character. You two are so going to win the costume contest." He nods and skips away.

"Let's go get some drinks, Cara Mia." Pansy kisses my cheek. "I don't want anything to drink" I shake my head. "Really? Last time you were all for a having a drink. And every year they have some cool drinks with eyeballs and stuff." She frowns and walks me over to a table with a smoking cauldron and Halloween-themed treats.

"You can drink for me. I'll have a candied apple." I grab a bright red apple with a skeleton face on it. She looks at me with a suspicious face and takes a smoking cocktail glass with some red liquid and fake fingers in it and takes a sip.

"It's not bad, you should try it." She offers me the glass but I shake my head again. "Do we get something If we win the costume contest?" I ask. "You just get put on the yearbook. Speaking of the yearbook, pose for me." She grabs the camera from her neck and holds it up to her eye. The camera flashes and Pansy smiles.

"And even If we don't win, I'll still put us as 'best couple'." She winks at me and shows me the photo she took. "I'm going to go take pictures of costumes, are you with me?"

"I'll just stay here, eating this apple that definitely does not taste like pure sugar." I take another bite out of the candied apple. Pansy chuckles and disappears into the crowd. I watch the crowd dance and just listen to the music. "Oh, look boys, Evans is finally eating something healthy, well, not even." Draco Malfoy snickers and snorts like a pig, walking by with Crabbe and Goyle.

I really can't go anywhere without getting sexually harassed or body shamed.

I look for Pansy through other students dancing. "Hey, I think I'm going to head out early." I sigh. "What? Why? We just got here. The costume contest is about to start and later we are going to carve pumpkins." She sets down her camera and slightly pouts. "Yeah, but, now that I think about it, I don't feel very well. I'm just going to go." I look down and walk out of the common room.

"Lu, wait-" She follows me out of the common room. Her words distract me, making me slightly twist my ankle."These shoes, these fucking shoes." I angrily take off my heels and continue walking without them. "Is this about the shoes? We can just quickly change-"

"Yes! It is about the shoes. And it's about the makeup, and the dress, and the fact that If I eat in front of people, I'm a fat-ass, but If I drink instead, I'm a drunk, and If I don't eat or drink, I have a fucking eating disorder!" I yell on the verge of tears.

"What is this about, my love? Did someone tell you something? Who was it?" She frowns and steps closer to me. "It doesn't matter and even If it did, you can't keep defending me." I scoff. "Then defend yourself." She raises her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're right." I nod and walk back towards the common room. I squeeze through the crowd and find Draco with pansy following me. "I eat what I want. So, leave me alone or suck my fucking dick." I jab in the chest with my finger. "What are you going to do about it? Cry? You're fucking pathetic." He laughs, receiving a nod from me.

I grab a firewhiskey bottle and smash it against the table, pointing it at him. The room goes silent. "Lu, this isn't what I meant by defending yourself." Pansy whispers. "Hey, hey, I'm sorry, mate," Draco says with a nervous smile and raises his hand.

"Look at who's pathetic now." I quirk my eyebrow at him, throw the glass into the trash, and walk out.