what to do next

(Xylos pov)
I decided talking to her wasn't going to help so why not show her around camp. I ask her if she'd like to take a look around camp Oasis since she didn't seem to know what was happening. Or where she was or anything else. But I did decide to ask what her powers were. She says she can use dragon magic. I stare at her in confusion and say the doesn't exist. I then ask her to try it.

(Bri's pov)
He asked me to use my magic so I attempt and nothing happens. I start to freak out and attempt to use my dragon's abyss speel but only the abyss part works. And all of a sudden there is a sign above my head.

(I do not own the image)Xylo says oh so Thanatos is your father

Xylo says oh so Thanatos is your father. I stare at him and say no my father and mother both passed away in my world. But he said apparently your day was a god here. But I don't know how he claimed you seeing as he has died. Maybe bringing you here was his last act.

(Xylos pov)
I'm trying to figure out how a dead God could claim one of his children. But also figure I should take her on the camp tour so I do. I show her the Egyptian, Greek, and Asian parts of camp. But we end up back at my cabin in just a few hours im gonna have to give new campers the tour as well so I ask if she'd like to meet some new people. She says why not I'm already as confused as I could be.