"I remember as soon as you turned seventeen you started talking about your eighteenth birthday." she sniffed before slightly turning her lips up into a smile as she reminisced.

"I literally had to shut you up because you were constantly talking about it. Like damn at least enjoy being seventeen for a while," she chuckled not realizing she cursed. She then felt a small wind gust blow past her making her realized that she cursed.

"Calm your wind nigga that was cold," she said slightly pulling at her hoodie strings.

"I was actually planning on getting you a car for your graduation slash birthday. You would've received your Benz today," she noted. Seven had always wanted a Mercedes Benz and Sincere was going to buy him the car.

She had planned on going put the down payment on the car first with the money she had saved and then pay the rest out when she got her inheritance money.

"I often wonder what made you start selling drugs," Sincere spoke up after a moment of silence. "Like was it because I wasn't providing for you good enough or was it because you wanted to fit in." she sighed lifting her head off of his tombstone.

"Seven you had a whole future ahead of you and you chose selling drugs," Just like his sister Seven was book smart. He maintained a 4.3 gpa throughout his high school years.

"I have friends who do the same thing you did and I often wonder if they will get the same out come as you," she explained thinking back to the people she has become close friends with.

Sincere just started silent for a few minutes, taking in the scenery.

"I don't know what to do Seven. I don't know how to move on from this. It's like I'm trap in this dark space and I can't do nothing to get out of it." Sincere spoke up as she swallowed a lump that was starting form in her throat.

"I miss you Sev I really do. It's so hard to move on from this. I went from seeing and being around you everyday to waking up in a house that feels empty with out your presence. It's like I can't grow accustom to you not being here because you were my push," she cried not even bothering to wipe the tears that stained her puffy cheeks.

"Why did they take you from me," she cried even louder.

"What was so serious for them to kill you?" she questioned as more tears fell from her face.

"One d-day," she hiccuped. "One day is all I need. I just need to hear your voice one more time. Or just be able to deal with your complex personality again," Sincere cried harder, placing her head in her hands.

A few seconds later heard the leaves rustling around her which indicated that someone was walking in her direction.

She quickly whipped her tears with her jacket sleeves not wanting who ever it was to see her in her depressive state.

After she got herself to she looked up to see Ra walking towards her.

"Umm hey I could come back if you need more time," he offered as he walked closer and saw who was sitting at the gravesite.

Once he got close enough Sincere noticed that his eyes were red and puffy.

Without second thought Sincere just pulled him into a hug. Ra viewed Sincere as an older sister so the hug didn't catch him off guard because he was use to her motherly side. He also needed the hug after all he's been going through.