I was panting , entering my room and packing up all that I need to take with me to the station .

After the history class ended , I sprinted away from school , not wanting to waste any time and already head to eren's hotel .

Looking at my reflection in the mirror , I let out a satisfied hum .

[ you can choose whatever outfit you like , if you don't like any please feel free to change it !! ]

I grabbed a package of home-made cupcakes that I prepared yesterday . And like that , I made my way to the station , but not before taking a peek at mikasa's balcony . I didn't know why I refused to let her go with me . Probably the instinct of wanting to be alone with eren . To clear thing out.. Yes , he kissed you , but does that mean that you were together now ?

Time skip :
Arrived in front of the famous hotel , you gripped on the package of cake , trying to gather your courage . You entered the luxury palace , making your way toward the receptionist . She was a woman who gave off the vibes of someone highly professional with her glasses , suit and high bun .

You cleared your throat in attempt to gain her attention . The woman raised her head , cocking an eyebrow while eyeing your outfit .

" how can I help you ? "

" I..um..want to see Mr.jaeger.."

You wanted to sound cold and serious , but your voice betrayed you . You found yourself like a stupid child in front of her .

The woman groaned and pushed her glasses  " sorry miss , but the next fans meeting will be the next Saturday "

" no I'm not.."

" I demand you to leave this place , miss "

You sighed in annoyance , knowing that arguing will be futile . You walked a good distance away from the receptionist and cursed under your breath " stupid old hag ! "

You stick out your tongue to calm down . When you were about to leave , a familiar voice called .

" oi ! Y/N is that you ? "

You turned around and your face lit up .

" porco ! "

The young man who was going down the stairs joined you and greeted you by kissing you on both of your cheeks . All of that happened under the nasty look of the receptionist .

" you don't know how much I'm happy to see you ! " you exclaimed with a big small on your face .

" me too " he chuckled at your enthusiasm  " but I suppose it's not me that you were searching for ? "

" o-oh , r-right " your face heated up  " I came for eren.."

The look on the male's face darkened " about that...i need to warn you that.."

" oi porco ! Where are you at ?! "
A much more familar voice interrupted , it was eren's who was going down the stairs now .

" so did you find your.."

He stopped , noticing that you were here . His expression turns to one of pure anger and panic . He hurriedly walked by your side " y/n ! What the hell are you doing here ?! Get out ! Leave ! "

Your eyes widened  " but I-"

" y/n ! Hurry up and leave ! You have to go ! You have to ! Please ! Leave and never come back ! "

Without any other word , you glanced at him for a moment before stepping back . His eyes that were filled with affection yesterday were now filled with endless fury . You ran out of the hotel putting a hand on your mouth holding back your sobs .

Then you stopped , leaning on a wall and bursting into tears .
          ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Hello guys ! How are ya'll ?
I'm really thankful for everyone who understood my situation ! If ur asking how it is...well , it didn't really got any better Tbh , I really need to go and see a doctor but the thing that I can't..
Anyways , thank u sm for ur patience guys ! It's been 8 days and I'm really happy that you didn't complain about me not updating. You guys are the best <3
And yes , I simp for porco..he's so fine ngl 😩💘
Please wait patiently for the next chapter , luv ya'll ♡︎
To be continued..