I raised my hand  " um , excuse me , but can anyone explain what's this event ? "

My three friends turned to me dumbfounded . Then rico's eyes widened in realization " oh , my bad ! I have completely forgotten that you left just before the first time that she show aired " .
Rico sighed " RCB means rock city boy , it's a show that was first aired last year to help the ones with talent and potential to become artists . Four groups participes and the winner is announced by the audience , but they consider the votes of the public . The winners of the last year were the titans , they became popular like that . And this year , my sister was picked up to participate with her group . The problem that the titans are going to participate again...and with their popularity , it's going to be a rough competition.."

" oh ! " I nodded in understanding . My mind was filled with questions . So , Eren already participated in that event...and he won the last year . But something wasn't right . I dig up in my memory trying to remember what he said that time when we met at the parc .

" we tempted to participate again but we weren't accepted . Then the next year , we played at X-play , the TV show , to have fun "

You never heard him mention RCB before . That was strange..apparently , it was the key to his success right ?

" the titans won last year ? " I asked the blue eyed girl . She nodded .

Mikasa gave me a weird look , knowing that something wasn't right .

" yes , before that , nobody knew them . They immediately escalated to popularity . Three handsome men and one that plays the piano and sings like an angel from the heavens caught the heart of the fans . The other groups were nothing compared to them ! "

I bit my lip , why did eren lie ? I added it to the list of questions that I'll ask him later . With the warning that porco gave me , I felt that he was hiding something , one or multiple secrets .

While Rico was rembling about the efforts that her sister did to be qualified , that were gone to neverland , the bell noisily interrupted the chatter . We went to our last class of the day , history .
The class was so boring that I let my memories play with me and showing me the scenario that happened last night..

Eren pulled away the slightest bit and mumbled against my lips " I love you..."
I immediately kissed him again , feeling my heart about to break free from my ribcage .
I was almost out of breath , but I didn't want to seperate my lips from his , I didn't want to let go..
I press my lips more against his . Eren slides his hand on my neck , making me shiver at the touch of his warm fingers against my cold skin . The brunette bit gently on my lower lip and I opened my mouth , giving him access . Blood rushed to my cheeks more feeling his tongue explore every inch of my mouth . I didn't open my eyes since the kiss started so I opened them . My body felt like on fire when my eyes met his . I figured out that eren kept them wide open . His Teel eyes looked deep into my e/c ones , sensing the true desire behind his shining eyes . My lungs were on fire , I had to part away to catch my breath .
I panted a bit , still looking deep into his eyes , the visual contact still not breaking . And in perfect harmony , we found ourselves getting closer to each other again . Eren placed his fingers in my h/c locks and I immediately felt electricity down my spine . I grabbed his brown hair that was tied perfectly into his man bun and pulled a bit on it , I felt him smirk on my lips when he moved his hands down to my waist . I pulled away again , aggressively blushing .
" E-eren...i.." the said guy cupped my cheeks and kissed me again , shutting me up .
I couldn't feel my lungs anymore , I pushed him with all my force and lowered your head , trying to catch the breath that you lost again .
" you have no idea how much I am in love with you , y/n.."