What happened that day

As Cleo stares at Marie across the bedroom, she can't help but remember what Rangel told her the previous day. She blurts out, "Why did you do it, Marie?"

Marie looks up from her laptop and furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Why did you kiss Ed?"

There's a short pause between them until Marie questions her, "What do you mean? I can't kiss whoever the hell I want to?"

Cleo pushes herself upward from the couch. "Leave it be." She clenches her fists and walks to the door. Suddenly, she feels a hand grab her wrist.

Her breath hitches when she spins around. Marie stands so close to her that she can smell her distinct vanilla perfume. "What is it you're attempting to do?"

"Honestly, I don't know too. You are clearly angry with me, but you're not telling me why," Marie says in frustration.

Cleo closes her eyes and then opens them. "I cannot see you being with someone else, let alone kissing them."

Heavy emotions flash across Marie's brown orbs. Cleo couldn't pinpoint what they meant. "Do you think I could see you with all those girls? I couldn't. It broke me every single time you told me about them."

"Why?" Cleo cries out.

"Because I love you." Cleo's taken back with Marie's confession. "I've always loved you, and I can't hide it from you forever."

Marie lets go of Cleo's hand and looks away. "Marie," Cleo says softly. "I love you too."

Marie's eyes snap to Cleo, and her eyes crinkle slightly. "Cleo," she whispers, but before she can continue, Cleo covers her lips with her own.

Cleo couldn't believe she's kissing Marie. It's all she ever wanted to do when she met her for the first time on Wattpad, when she flirted with her unintentionally and intentionally, and when she said she would eat her ass. The ambiance of the once sweet kiss turns dangerously passionate. Marie's hands slip down to Cleo's fat ass. They don't break the kiss as they stumble to the bed in the room.

Cleo helps Marie to get out of her oversized T-shirt. By the end of that endeavor, she's left hot as she watches Marie in only her bra. Marie begins unbuttoning her button-down shirt but lets out a frustrated groan when she reaches the third button. "Just rip it open. It was on clearance sale anyways," Cleo says.

Marie smirks. "Yes, ma'am."

The button of Cleo's shirt pops off as Marie tears it apart. In no time, both of them are only in their underwear. Marie's kisses now trail down Cleo's body until she reaches her breasts. She unclasps Cleo's bra and hurriedly yanks it off.

Marie begins sucking on Cleo's nipple. "Marie," Cleo whimpers in between moans. After a lot of tugging and licking, Marie's mouth returns to exchanging lustful and hungry kisses with Cleo.

"I want to taste you," Cleo murmurs against her lips. Giving Marie a last peck, Cleo makes her way down to Marie's lady parts.

Cleo goes to slide off Marie's panties but stops when she feels its dampness. "Jesus, you're so wet for me."

"Only for you, Cleo," Marie replies, looking down at Cleo.

Once Marie's panties are off, Cleo goes right in for the tasting. Her tongue teases Marie's clit like she always imagined herself doing. Marie's loud moans burst satisfaction within Cleo.

When Cleo comes back up, Marie pushes her fingers right inside of her. She throws her head back, letting out a moan. Marie thrusts her fingers back and forth. A wave of ecstasy explodes in her pelvis, and at that moment, she realised that she is experiencing her very first orgasm.