"Ne ne, you can eat human food??", he said to me now standing beside me. When I came out of my thought, I saw the man already left. 

"Yes, I can", I smiled at him.

Flashback ends

From that day I trained with Mado Sensei for 3 years. I left CCG because I felt suffocate to kill ghouls. Human feels bad when he kills a human. Same goes with us. We can't kill a ghoul, because they are bonded to us. They are like us. 

I left CCG and started to write book. I took that as my main profession. No violence, no haunting. Just peace and peace. 

I was sitting on a building not very far from the shop, where I used to go with Taki-Kun for lunch... sometimes dinner. 

Suddenly I heard someone fighting. I jumped to another building and saw a Bunny masked ghoul was fighting with Mado Sensei and Amon Kotarou. I can easily recognize who the girl was and why exactly they were fighting. I can't help but feeling irritated because she always does something drastic without a proper plan... no, let's say correctly... without a plan. She can be killed right here and now. Because she was fighting with one of the most dangerous and skilled CCG officer. 

But I can't help but also feel little entertained by the fight in front of me. Not to mention, I love to enjoy the fights between ghouls and CCG officers as long as they don't involve Kaneki or Shuu. I don't care for anyone but these two.

I sat flat footed on the roof of the building with a grinning face and enjoying the show.

"I should've brought popcorns. Silly me", I face palmed myslef.

But eventually the fight became more and more intense than I thought. I would be impressed if Touka had the upper hand. But sadly she has a long way to go.

When she noticed me, she gave me a pleading look. I sighed as I attacked Amon from his back with my Saikyo. Because he was getting on my nerves. I sent him flying little far away from Mado sensei.

"Amon Kun!!!", he yelled still fighting with Touka but his eyes were on his junior. 

"Sorry, Sensei. But very first rule you taught me was never let your guards down while fighting. And you got distracted by a mere attack", I said as I jumped in front of him.

"Y/N!!!", he said with a shocking face.

"Long time no see, Sensei. Fancy meeting you here", I smirked at him putting my hands inside my pockets of my shorts. I brought my Kagune out once again and signaling Touka to run away.

"You let my prey run??? You've got some nerves there, my dear student", he said a with a psycho angered grin.

"Heh!! How can I let you go with you killing my innocent people?? You are killing my people without my permission and expect me not to interfere?? I should kill you, shouldn't I Sensei??", I said with a sick grin on my face.

"So, you finally decided to fight me?? Great!!! I was looking for this day to come from the very first day I met you. Those seven kagune you got there... I've been drooling over them", he said with his psycho grin and licked his lips.

"Ohhhooo!! Soo you've been this lusty for my Kagune from the start!! Soo greedy, sensei", I cheered with a huge laugh. But immediately my laugh disappeared with my serious face.

"I can kill you both right here and now", I said bringing my kagune to my face. I licked the blood off my kagune which belonged to Amon.

"Delicious!! You've got a fine food with you, sensei", I said bringing back my sick grin when I turned back to look at Amon.