chapter 1

Harry sat at the Gryffindor table, looking bored while Hermione blabbered on about how good potions class was. He tuned her out when he heard Ginny join in."Really Harry you should concentrate more on your classes." Without thinking and just wanting the girls to shut up he got up and punched Hermione in the face."Just shut up I have had enough of you blabbing on and on!" Harry said as he stormed off. But little did he know his bad day was only going to get worse.Harry walked around a corner when he spotted Draco Malfoy and his cronies."Oh hello Potter, still hanging around with mud-bloods?" taunted Malfoy.CRACK! Went Malfoy's nose as Harry pounced on him. Unfortunately for him his most hated teacher happened to be walking by."What in the name of Merlin is going on here?!" Westbourne demanded."Potter broke my nose professor!"Professor Westbourne told Draco to go to the infirmary then dragged Harry to her office and decided not to owl Severus, but to floo call him. As she grabbed floo powder and called out the address Harry gulped in fear.Meanwhile Severus was just relaxing in a chair having just finished dinner when the floo glowed green and Westbourne's head appeared. Severus sighed and asked what she wanted."Your son has decided to act out yet again! Not only did he hit Miss Granger he physically attacked Mr Malfoy in an uncalled for fit of rage!" said a highly frustrated Westbourne. She obviously was really at her wits end with this boy."Right, it seems it has been too long since our last discussion just give me five minutes and I will be there," growled Severus.Back at Hogwarts Westbourne withdrew her head and sat down behind her desk as she waited for Severus to arrive. "Go stand in the corner, Mr Potter until your father comes." Harry, now realizing he really messed up shuffled over to the corner and put his nose in it. When he heard the floo come to life he gulped in worry.Severus walked over to Harry grabbed his ear and dragged him to an empty classroom without a word. "OW not so hard, dad!" protested Harry. Severus ignored him and went into the empty classroom and took the armless chair and put it in the middle of the room and sat down not letting go of Harry's ear the whole time. Severus gave Harry's ear a pinch then started the lecture."You, young man, are in a world of trouble. YOU PHYSICALLY ATTACKED TWO FELLOW STUDENTS WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?" snapped Severus."Hermione wouldn't stop lecturing me like she is my mother and Draco just got on my nerves!""THAT IS NO REASON TO PHYSICALLY ATTACK SOMEONE and I will not have you hitting people especially when it is uncalled for, young man. Now get your backside here you are getting a spanking with the slipper on your bare bottom and you are getting bedtime spankings for the next three nights. Not to mention you are grounded."Harry trudged over to Severus and without prompting bared his bum and bent low over Severus' knee as he waited for the spanking to start. Severus wasted no time in bringing the slipper down hard on the upturned bottom, making sure no spot was left unpunished. Soon he lifted his left leg higher so he can get to Harry's sit spots and started reigning down the swats harder."Please dad I'm really sorry I won't do it again" sobbed Harry."Well let's make sure of it, shall we? Ten more, and if you put your hand back we will start again do I make myself clear?""Y...Yes Dad"Spank whack spank whack spank whack spank whack spank whackThe last ten came down very hard on Harry's sit spots before he was pulled up into a hug. Severus rubbed his hair as Harry continued to sob hard as he rubbed his sore bottom."I'm so sorry dad it will never happen again. I will say sorry, I promise" cried Harry"Hush all is forgiven and forgotten now" reassured Severus."Does that mean am not grounded?" asks harry cheekily."Not on your life, buster you are still grounded which means apart from classes and meals you will be in your dormitory at all times, not the common room and you are still getting those bedtime spankings. I will come and give them to you just before you go to bed. Understood?""Yes sir may I go now?""Yes you may. Straight to bed with you, young man."Harry walked out of the classroom and up the stairs to his dormitory and changed into his PJ's and went to bed.