Jaehyun could only do what he was told. Putting his hands into his pockets, he started walking through the long corridor filled with studios. Some of them were empty and some were occupied with models posing with products or clothes that were sponsoring the photoshoots.

Jaehyun walked into each one, asking if anyone needed help, but on his surprise, he was mostly rejected, if not then just asked to help clean up make-up products or put clothes back on the hangers.

He just got into a conversation with one of the male models who posed with a girl for a clothing brand. It was because she went to the bathroom that the two started to talk.

"So your name is Sungchan?" Jaehyun asked to make sure and the boy nodded, smiling politely. He was very young, tall and handsome. A perfect model material.

Jaehyun nodded and continued with questions. " Do you, perhaps know the photographer, Nakamoto Yuta?"

Sungchan seemed to think for a while before his eyes filled realization. "Yes, I do! I've worked with him once. He's truly quite something."

"What do you mean?"

"He's very flirty," Sungchan giggled. "It makes you think he falls in love with everyone he finds pretty."

Jaehyun hummed, trying very hard to control his face and not roll his eyes. "Uhm, do you know where he is? Is he with the model, Taeyong?" he asked.

"Uhm, yeah, I've seen them go to the far back studio...don't they look cool together? It's like they're a team, their chemistry is very good," Sungchan spoke excitedly, completely oblivious to how angry he was making Jaehyun with his innocent sounding words.

The other remained unfazed looking, though his fists were tightly balled in fists. The make-up artist that had to stand on his tip-toes to reach Sungchan appeared to fix the foundation on the model's nose that started to get too oily, coming in with a sponge dipped on some powder.

The female model also returned from the bathroom and Jaehyun took that as his cue to leave. He took Sungchan's word and walked all the way to the back of the corridor, his goal finally coming to his view. He could now see Taeyong in a different outfit than he came in, posing in front of a pastel pink background with Yuta photographing him.

Jaehyun fumed, coming into the room slowly. If Taeyong noticed him walking inside, he didn't show it on his face or body language, continuing to pose like before.

Jaehyun walked to the make-up artist's table where a woman was putting some of the lip tints back to her bag, so he approached her. "Do you need a hand?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you! Can you please clean it up? I borrowed something from the other make-up artist, so I'll go give it back in the meantime," she said. "Thank you again."

Once she left, it was only him, Yuta and Taeyong in the room together with some other staff that, right now, didn't pay attention to the photoshoot. Instead, they were looking through something on the computer.

Jaehyun wasn't sure, but he guessed Taeyong modelled for a clothing or accessory of some kind. Whether it was the pink satin shirt with the cherries on it or the white heart-shaped sunglasses that rested in his styled hair, he didn't know.

"Should I open the shirt a little more?" Taeyong asked and Jaehyun froze as he was reaching for the cushion foundation.

"Yeah, try to untie like two more buttons," Yuta answered and after some seconds of silence when Taeyong was probably doing what he was told, he commented. "Yes! You're so sexy!"

Jaehyun was completely frozen still, listening to their small talk with his face getting hotter by each second.

"Do you like this pose, Yuta?"

Taeyong then asked and that's when Jaehyun snapped. He turned around with a sharp step and walked over to the model, grabbing his wrist harshly and started to drag him out of the studio.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Taeyong exclaimed and Jaehyun could also hear the voices of Yuta and other staff protesting, but he didn't care.

He dragged Taeyong into the emergency stairs that were next to the elevator and stopped only after the door closed and they were alone.

"What was that for? Are you crazy?" Taeyong screamed at him angrily, stepping on the higher stairs to appear taller.

"Why did you talk to him like that?!" Jaehyun responded with the same loudness.

Taeyong's eyes looked like they would fall out any minute. "Like what? I can talk to him however I want!"

"But, I don't want you to!"

"Why?!"

"Because, I'm fucking jealous!"

Taeyong stayed silent, his face relaxing from the angry expression. He felt his heart swell at that statement and at the slight shock on Jaehyun's face. He, himself couldn't believe what he said, what he finally confessed.

Taeyong was almost sure that was the case thanks to Donghyuck, but now he was certain. Jaehyun was jealous of Yuta and how the two interacted.

"J-"

Taeyong was about to speak, when two hands flew at the sides of his face and he was met by lips pressed against his.

This feeling. This taste. He once knew it. The absolute fairytale kissing Jung Jaehyun was. His skilled hands and tongue worked magic on his body and in his mouth as he responded, his own arms wrapping around Jaehyun's waist.

Suddenly, he didn't need air, he didn't need anything else than the perfection the kiss was.

Taeyong didn't know why, he teared up. He felt the tears fall from his eyes and get onto Jaehyun's cheeks as well. Soon, he could taste the salt, which blended into the other flavours he's been tasting.

They pulled away and stared at each other in utter disbelief, both of their lips swollen from the heated make-out. Their chests were moving up and down quickly, their hearts jumping from thrill and excitement.

"Why...?" Taeyong asked with a little voice, his arms not leaving Jaehyun's waist even though they weren't kissing anymore.

Jaehyun chuckled quietly, his eyes only filled with affection. "I-I needed it. I needed to see if kissing you is still as perfect as I remembered it to be."

-

Important! ⚠
I'll be going on a vacation, so I probably won't be updating for a while ❤ We're going to be there for about 10-ish days... So, I'll update as soon as I'm home ❤

- Sani