久违的触碰感始于指尖, 那些情话也不再会止于底线

taehyung was tired of being at this boring school. it would be nice if anyone appreciated him as a friend, it has been very lonely, because jimin has other friends too.

he felt like a stalker hiding behind his book to look at jungkook from afar. now he feels super pathetic. nerds never get the hot boys.

taehyung thinks to himself about what would it feel like to hold hands with jungkook. he might get to feel the cold silver rings that jungkook wears.

but people will probably make fun of him, or jungkook. and then they will not work out, at all. so he brushed out all the desires and aspirations. he should not imagine weird scenarios.

taehyung sat patiently on the benchers beside the gate like every day, waiting for his school van to appear any closer. jimin went long before, he said his father will pick him up.

it leaves taehyung to open up the scrunched-up map and periodic table from his bag, which was on his lap. literally, anything that makes him look busy in front of the seniors. he looked like nothing but a nerd.

he heard many of them making plans after school, or talking about some new rumor, or couples sticking like glue. no one can stop them after the day. but taehyung only focused on jungkook.

they were the only ones from the same grade, taehyung wishes he could have enough courage to get jungkook's name out of his mouth. but he knows he is too shy for that.

right then, jungkook walked away, not behind the gates, but back to the school campus, with taehyung's shadowy eyes wandering over each of his wobbly steps. curiosity kills the cat, so it dragged a few stares when taehyung suddenly went to approach jungkook.

taehyung sees jungkook enter the boy's room on the ground floor, it won't be wrong to follow him in there. but he could not have the chance to enter, since jungkook locked it.

it is pretty sketchy to lock the whole restroom if you are just going to lighten up. maybe he was not going to the toilet, taehyung thinks. he gasps with the idea of jungkook secretly smoking inside. so he connects his ear to the door.

he heard muffled words of jungkook. "oh, okay. how long? no, it's f-fine. yeah, yeah, i'll wait, yeah. bye." taehyung made out the words in his mind.

who could jungkook be talking to?

the door was opened by a teary-eyed jungkook with disheveled hair and a rosy nose. it would be so strange to know that taehyung is still mesmerized by the boy's ethereal beauty even at this point.

"what are you doing here?" was the first thing taehyung heard by jungkook's honey voice that was breaking at the end.

"i just wanted to go to the t-toilet, uh, are you okay?" taehyung asked timidly, looking at how jungkook's expressions changed into a more nervous one.

jungkook began wiping his tears away from his skin, he pretends as if they were sweat dripping down, but taehyung knew better. it somehow hurt taehyung to see jungkook crying, he was unused to seeing that.

so taehyung fished out the brown handkerchief from his own pocket and offered it to jungkook who contemplated a bit before taking it with shaky hands and damp fingertips.

taehyung was not expecting a thank you in return. his crush aside, he just wanted to help jungkook. so he did not mind when jungkook ran away wordlessly. because taehyung understood jungkook's place of embarrassment.

but he certainly was not expecting to miss out on his van and wait for the second trip, alone.

久违的触碰感始于指尖, 那些情话也不再会止于底线

⫽Touch that has long been not felt starts at the fingertips, those sweet words shall not stop at the bottomline again⫽