The two Pink gems made their way to the observation orb.

"Hurry! We've gotta see this!" Pink yelled to her Pearl.

"Quickly! Turn it on."

"Yes, my Diamond."

Pink burst at the seams with excitement as the room's walls turned to the stone of the kindergarten.

"Look at this, Pearl! We're creating life from nothing!" Pink Diamond looked in awe of one of her first Amethysts.

She then went up to the Amythyst to attempt to greet her, "Welcome to Earth!"

But she was severely disappointed when the Amethyst walked right through her.

She sighed with disappointment, "I wish I could just be there.."

"I'll have us warped to the Kindergarten immediately, My Diamond."

"W-what? No! No. If I went down to the Kindergarten, I'd never heard the end of it from Yellow and Blue. Oh, but could you imagine? Me? Down there, laughing and playing with the Amethysts?"

"Of course I can, my diamond." A hologram erupted from Pearl's gem, "You look so happy."

"I won't be so happy when Blue and Yellow find out," Pink stated with sorrow.

"They won't find out."

"How's that?"

"Because..." Pearl changed the hologram, "You'll look just like a quartz, you changed your shape for a day!"

"That's brilliant, Pearl!" Pink starred in awe of the hologram.

Pearl closed her hologram and her eyes as she spoke, "I'm glad I was able to help, my Di--."

"Hehe, Down here."

Pearl now looked down at her Diamond, who was now disguised as a Quartz.

They warped into the kindergarten.

Pink Diamond Chatted and Played with the Amethysts. Day after Day.

Eventually, she took into account the surrounding area of the Kindergarten.

The green of the grass, the blue of the sky, and the organic life that lived there.

Her curiosity turned to the appreciation for this odd planet, and she found herself conversing with the natives. [Humans.]

They were all so kind.

She Never wanted to leave, but then realization struck.

Once The Prime Kindergarten had finished developing, more and more gems will be made here, and in the process, all the beautiful wildlife here would slowly die.

But Pink couldn't let that happen.

With Black and White Diamond busy with their work, she looked to Blue and Yellow Diamond to help her shut down her colony.

"Are you crazy? Black went against White to give a colony and you won't even go through with it?! Show some appreciation for Black's kindness, she could've gotten into massive trouble. "

She then went to Blue Diamond, telling her that she wanted to preserve life on Earth.

"Alright, Pink. I'll help you preserve some life on Earth." But going to her only made it worse, as blue had a ship constructed to hold humans and fulfill all their needs. Blue called it 'The Human Zoo.'

She did everything she could to try and end the madness of her colony with peace and tranquility. But, as a defect, her status meant nothing to Blue and Yellow.