Chapter:4(Anirudh's plan)

Wilson left with that bangle. “Sakha babu ab kya hoga ??” asked bondita. Anirudh replied “Bondita av tum so jao ,mai ye saree aur ghne chupke se Shonalika ji k kmre me rkh k ata hu” and he left the room. On another side Howard was convincing Mr. Oliver that he must have mistaken but Oliver was denying. Simon was just standing in a corner and was listening their conversation attentively. Meanwhile Wilson came “May I come in sir?” asked Wilson. “Come in ” said Howard. Simon asked “Have you found any girl?” . Wilson replied “No sir,but we have found this bangle in a servant room ”. Howard snatched that bangle from Wilson’s hand and he showed  it to Oliver “Mr. Oliver have you recognized this bangle,does this belong to that girl?” asked Howard. Oliver replied “Yes the girl had wore red bangles like this one.” “”Then we should not delay, Wilson show me that servant room, we will punish him and investigate about that girl ,let’s go" said Simon. Wilson nodded and they were about to leave but Howard stopped them and said “No wait, what do you think Wilson, if we will punish them, they will reveal the truth??What is the guarantee?” Wilson replied “Sir I don’think so , Indians are so ardent, I don’t think they will reveal the truth ”. “It could happen that they maybe freedom fighters or spy of our enemies ” said Howard. Simon said “But brother ....” Howard shushed him and said “Stop it Simon don’t be so childish you are new here. You don’t know anything about them ,don’t you think they are suspicious, I mean Wilson had lost his keys, You had found that servant  in our room,and now this bangle all these fishy things are happening from the day they have entered in the mansion ” . “But that girl??” asked Oliver in rage. Howard assured him with an evil smile “Don’t worry Mr. Oliver, we will get that girl,,, Wilson, keep your eyes on them, I want to know their actions of every second, and if anything suspicious happens just inform me” . Wilson nodded and left.
Meanwhile on another side Anirudh  secretly kept all shonalika’s belongings in her room. Bondita went on terrace for some work and she heard someone’s sobbing. She went there and got shocked after staring Shonalika’s condition. “Apko ye kya hua h?” she asked while showing concern for her. She took her to her room and applied medicine on her wounds. She wiped her tears and again asked “Ap kuch bol kyu nhi rhi h ,  kisne kia ye sab ”.Shonalika replied while crying “Simon ne ,jb mne use kha ki mujhse shadi kr le ,sare mrd ek jese hote h”. “Ap chinta mt kijie unhe unki kie ki sza zrur milegi ,aur sare admi ek jese nhi hote kch ache v hote h bht ache” said bondita. She held a glass of turmeric milk in her hand and said “Ap ye dudh pi lijie ,aur apna dhyan rkhiega”. Shonalika replied with a smile “Tum bht ache ho ,dhnywad ”. Bondita smiled and left.
Next day anirudh was ordered to bring wines for the officers from the market. He went but the spy of Wilson were following Anirudh. His eyes were on each and every action of anirudh. It was durga oshtomi  that’s why all shops were closed and there was huge fair on the streets, he failed to buy anything but suddenly he saw a wine shop which seemed to be not so developed but he thought “Dekhne se to lgta h yha desi shrab hi milti hogi pr fir v ek bar puch leta hu wse v sari dukane to bnd h” . He went towards the shop and spy followed him but suddenly a crowd celebrating the festival came in the way of the spy that distracted him from anirudh. Anirudh went in the shop and asked the shopkeeper but shopkeeper said that “ yha sirf desi milti h ” .Anirudh was leaving but he stopped when he saw that sign on a board in the shop, he got shocked. “Ye to whi nishan h jo hme Howard ke confidential files me mili thi pr ye yha kese ”he murmured. He asked the shopkeeper “Yha angrezi log aate h kya ?? ,mera mtlb koi kam se ??”. “Dimag khrab h kya yha wo angrez kyu aenge ” shopkeeper replied with rage. Anirudh asked “Ni mtlb wo kisi dusre kam...” . Before he could complete his sentence, the shopkeeper shouted at him and kicked him out of the shop. Anirudh felt something suspicious.
In night at the mansion, in Shonalika’s  room:
Shonalika was sitting on her bed and was combing her hair. She heard someone knocked at her door. She opened the door. It was Simon, he was drunk. He entered in her room forcefully and said “Hey ,how are you ??” ,she didn’t replied. He murmured and hold her wrist tightly. “Chodo mjhe drd ho rha h” said shonalika while crying. “Why are you showing attitude? ,attitude suit ni krta ldkiyo pe” and he laughed. She freed her hands and said “Mere kmre se bahr niklo ” . Simon broke a vase by throwing it on the ground and said in rage “Order de rhi ho ?? I will kill you ” and then he chocked her face and said “Women has no right to speak, and omg you all have made my life like a hell , ek tum ho jo attitude dikha rhi ho and that girl jisko pkdne ki responsibility Howard ne mjhe de di , too much tension, but no worries jldi milegi wo ,hmare spy nazar rkh rhe h unpe”  he released Shonalika and lied on bed ,he was feeling unconsciousness when Shonalika asked “Kispe nazar ??” he replied “Those...those servants and his kid jo nya h yha unme kch gdbd h islie unpr nazar rkh rhe h hmsb ,the moment we will catch them red handed we will kill them” he laughed and slept. Shonalika got shocked and said “Mjhe ye bat  unhe btani hogi”
In Anidita room:
Anirudh was busy in thinking about today’s incident while bondita and hari were talking about their own life. “Sakha babu kya hua ap itna presan kyu h ??” asked bondita. Anirudh replied “Bondita aj Maine bht ajib chiz dekhi ,aur pkka kuch gondogol h” . “Mtlb ?? Kya dekha apne ??” asked hari. Before anirudh could say anything Shonalika entered in their room. “Mjhe ap dono ko kch btana h ” said Shonalika in hurry.  “Kya hua  ap itni ghbrai hui kyu h ??” anirudh asked. “Wo Howard aur Simon ko ap log pe shak h islie wo log apke piche apne admi 24 ghnte lga diya h ,aplog bhag jaiye yha se nhi to wo log aplog ko mar denge ” . “Ap chinta mt kijie hm smbhal lenge sbkuch  ,pr  ap apne kmre me jaiye nhi to apko kisi ne yha dekh lia to ...kch v ho skta h” said anirudh. “Ha shonalika ji ap jaiye aur hmari madad k lie shukriya ” said bondita. “Par aplog ??” asked hari . Shonalika said “Jyada samay ni h kl inke jashn ka akhir din h ,ho skta h ye apko kch nuksan phuchaye ,islie ap....” Suddenly they heard someone’s noise “Mai sach kh rha hu sir , wo yhi aai h ..” . “Lagta h kisi ne mjhe yha ate hue dekh lia aplog jaiye mai yha smbhal lungi” She said. Anidita were denying but hari said “aplog jaie hmdono smbhal lenge” . Anidita rushed from a window. At the next moment some men along with Wilson entered in the room  “Yha kya kr rhi ho” asked Wilson. Shonalika replied “Mai hari se milne aai thi.ise btane aai thi ki kl khane me kya bna na h”. Wilson shouted on her and asked “Sach sach btao warna anzam janti ho tum”. “Mai Sach bol rhi hu” she replied while shivering. He took her to Howard ,she didn’t tell them anything about anidita, they were continuously asking her about them that who were they but she didn’t answered, thus they put her in jail. On the another side anirudh took bondita in a cottage. “Sakha babu hm yha kyu aye h ,ghr kyu ni gye ??” asked bondita. Anirudh replied “Hm yha nazar rkhne aye h”. Bondita got confused and asked “par kispe?”. Anirudh pointed his finger towards a shop and said “Bondita wo dukan dekh rhi ho us dukan pe whi nisan h jo hme mansion me files pe mili thi, mjhe yakin h ki yha se us Howard ka kch lena dena h kyuki kal party ka akhri din h lekin mansion ki sari szawat  to aj subh hi hat gyi thi ,to party kha hogi ??” . Bondita replied  “Shayd yha ,par itni gndi aur choti jgh par kse ? Aur hme is se kese madad milegi” bond. “Whi to pta lgana h ,janta hu ki  mai andhere me teer  chod rha hu ,pr tum hi to khti ho na ki jha koi rah na dikhe wha  ek chota sa diya v bht kam ata h  ,bs to dekhte h kya hota h kl” said anirudh.
Next day in the evening:
Anirudh had kept eye on the shop, after sometime he saw Wilson coming towards the Shop. Wilson entered in the shop, anirudh was waiting for him to come out from the shop but he didn’t, after a while he saw Simon with some guests entered in the shop they all were dressed formally. Anirudh with bondita secretly followed them. They got shocked when they saw that nobody was there in the shop except the shopkeeper. “Sakha babu yha to koi ni h ” asked bondita. “Ha bondita mai v yhi soch rha hu ki wo log ae to yhi the fir ge kha” replied anirudh. After a while they noticed that abhoy was coming towards the shop. “Bondita chlo wha se chup ke dekhte h” he said. They hide behind a tree and were monitoring each and every action of abhoy. Abhoy entered in the shop  pulled and slide a secret door and entered. “”Sakha babu ye to...” “Ha bondita ye koi khufiya  jagah lgti h jo inki meetings ya parties k lie bnai gayi h , pr sawal  ye  h ki ese chupa ke  kyu?? Mtlb  saf h yha jrur kch chl rha h jo aam logo ko ni pta ” said anirudh. Bondita asked “par sakha babu hm andr jaenge kese ??” . “Bondita hm ni mai ,mai akela andr jaunga ,wha khtra ho skta h islie tumhe mai wha ni le jaunga ” ordered anirudh while pointing his finger towards bondita. “par sakha babu...” she stopped when anirudh scolded her “Bas bondita is bar ni ,yad hai na kse pichli bar tum pkde jane se bchi ho ,ni mai is bar tumhari jan khtre me ni dal skta ,tum cottage me Jakr mera intezar kro”.  They were debating about this matter when they heard Howard’s voice ,they again hide behind the tree. “Even I haven’t met Mr. Aditya Thakur but had heard, he is an amazing personality, amazing businessman, I hope we will have  a great deal with him today” said Howard while entering in the shop. They entered in that secret room while nodding their head. “Bondita tum jao cottage me ” said anirudh. She went. Anirudh again hide behind the tree. Seemed like he was waiting for someone. Bondita was monitoring him from the window of the cottage. After a while anirudh saw a man who was tall and dressed formally, he went near him and peeped his batch “Aditya Thakur” written on the batch of that man. “Kon ho tum? Kuch kam h ??” asked Aditya from anirudh with a furious look. “Ha mai Howard sir ka assistant hu ap hi ko lene aya hu ,chlie” said anirudh. Aditya said “Ok chlte h ”. Anirudh noticed that Aditya was still standing there and was waiting for someone. “Ap kisi ka intezar kr rhe h kya sir ?” asked anirudh. “Ni ni chlo chlte h” he said. Anirudh took him in a garage and fainted him with chloroform. He changed his dress with Aditya’s clothes and he went in the shop. Shopkeeper saw him but didn’t stopped him as he noticed his batch. Anirudh opened the secret door . He saw downstairs which were leading to a hall, he followed the stairs and reached into the hall . As he knew that Howard was already aware of Anirudh roy choudhry’s face that’s why he had already wore a pair of glasses and a mustache. The moment he entered Simon welcomed him “Welcome Mr. Aditya ,it’s my pleasure to meet you” ,Anirudh got shocked that how he had recognized him ,Howard said “We have never met but he had recognized you from your batch, welcome ” , They all started greeting anirudh . While on another side bondita was tensed about anirudh. So,she again reached near the shop. In the party Oliver greeted him but excused for a work in the cabin and left . Anirudh thought  “Shayd he Aditya kisi tarah ka gun ya illegal  saman ki delivery krta hoga inhe” . Howard greeted anirudh and gave him a glass of wine, they all cheered and started talking.  Simon asked “By the way Aditya where is the accessory?? You haven’t  bring it ??” . Anirudh replied in confusion “I have bring them but it’s in my car ” . Anirudh was peeping here and there in hall where he can find any proof. Suddenly Howard said “What do you mean by “them” ? ” Anirudh replied “It’s quite heavy so I haven’t...” “No ..no..wait what do you mean by heavy?” asked Simon. Anirudh got more confused and scared. He thought “pta ni ye log kon se saman ki bat kr rhe h,khi mai pkda na jau”.He started fixing his mustache and specks in hesitation. “Tell something, why are you quite?”asked Simon. Anirudh gulped as he had no answer and no idea about what they are talking about. “Who are you?” asked Howard in rage . Anirudh replied “Aditya Thakur ”. Simon in rage “Then.where is She ? You haven’t bring the bride??”. Anirudh got shocked. They were about to beat him but suddenly they heard a melodious voice “Mai yha hoon”She was bondita.