Last Shot ~ Ashaangi

As the sun sunk completely into the sea, they sunk into each other's embrace.

"Sivaangi maa"

"Hhmm"

"Epdi ivlo naal enkita pesama iruntha?"

(How did you managed not speaking to me?)

"Naa pesitu than irunthen, ungaluku kekalaya?"

(I was talking to you, you couldnt hear it?)

"Eii, kedii.."

(You, criminal)

Sivaangi giggled.

"Naa serious ah kekuren"

(I'm serious)

"Serious ah kekuringala, naanum serious ah soldrenn.." she imitated him.

(Oh, you're serious? I'm serious too)

"Maaa.." he whined.

"Romba kashtama irunchu maa.. actually itha naa mothalaye sollirkanum.." she lifted her head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. "Naa romba sorry maa.. enna manichurunga" she said sincerely. "Naa ungala romba kashta paduthitenla? Sorry maa..."

(It was very hard.. I should have told you this earlier.. I'm really sorry.. I hurt you alot right?)

Ashwin smiled sweetly and took both her hands bringing close to his chest as he said.

"Paravala maa, neethane.. aana inimey na ena thappu pannalum, en mela evlo kovam vanthalum, epovum pola urimaiya vanthu sanda podu enkita, enna vittu thalli mattum poidatha, na thaangamaaten.."

(It's alright, I dont mind since it's you.. but hereafter please dont go away from me, if you're mad at me, please fight me as usual.. I can't stand your silence)

Sivaangi's eyes were filled with tears. Ashwin wiped them before hitting her cheecks. He then caressed the back of her head, pulled it closer to his chest and locked his arms around her.

"Alaatha maa.. please.."

(Please dont cry)

"Inimey pana maaten.. promise.. sorry maa.." she murmured against his chest.

(I wont repeat it)

"Searrii maa.." he kissed her hair.

(Its alright)

They stayed like that for some time before Sivaangi broke the silence and pulled away to her seat.

"Aama, task jeichathuku etho tharen nu soningaley?"

(You supposed to give me something for winning the other day right?)

Ashwin raised his eyebrow at her.

"Unaku un pori urundai thaan ma mukiyam.."

(Selfish)

"Eii, athu en dialogue uh"

(That's my dialogue)

"Aahn, ithelam correct ah pesuve"

(Yeah right)

"Ninga athelam vidunga, enna tharuvinga sollunga.."

(Leave that aside, what would you give me?)

"Ipavey thanthu aaganuma? Ready ah nee?" he asked her with a meaningful smile as he moved his head closer to her side.

(You really want it right now?)

"Ash-win.." her voice broke as she moved backwards and closed her eyes slowly.