sleep

-3rd person perspective-

After a whole day of just sleeping and playing with the nanny and julius. It was night time.

Sophia look out the window that was far from her crib and saw the moon.

"Wow..." she accidently said it out loud, the good thing was that she was alone. Her nanny went off to the closet to get her night clothes ready and julius was just standing there and helping her.

Sophia stared at the moon outside the window. The window was at least 15 feet away from her crib, it was big but not big enought. The window was medium size, there was bars on the window.

"Damn it looks like a jail..." she says in her mind.

"I'm guessing that just there for protection...I'm sure they will be remove if I ask" she says in her mind but then says again, "well...in the future when I begin to talk"

The moon or the outside view was just breathing taking. It was big, the moon shine much brighter than what she saw in her past life. There were more stars as well, " I guess this world is much different" she says in her mind.

Sophia stop staring and turn her gazed toward the nanny who walk toward her.

"It time to get you ready for bed princess" she said and smile gently. Julius who was standing behind her saw sophia.

Julius seem more on guard after yesterday situation, he thought that because his family or his father was strong then nothing would happened but his thought was wrong.

"I guess harm does come no matter how high your status is..." julius said in his mind.

The nanny grabbed Sophia gently and hold her, she made her way back to the emperor room with julius following behind.

It been an hour already and Sophia was on the bed, her back was being supported by the soft and stuff pillow behind her.

The nanny was sitting next to her on the top corner of the bed with a book opened.

"For now I'll read a bed time story whole the emperor comes here" she says gently.

Julius was standing in front of the bed, being on guard but a bit curious about the story that about to be told.

While the nanny was telling the story, julius was just staring at her along with sophia while hearing the story.

The nanny only just smiles being pleased that she was being heard and that the story was interesting.

After the story ended, she closed the book and smile at Sophia while in the background was julius clapping.

Sophia just giggles at the sight of julius clapping and being amazed like a little boy.

"How interesting..." he says, the nanny turn her gaze to julius as he blush and look away, "I meant the sophia focusing on the nanny not the book!" He says feeling embarrassed.

The nanny only just chuckled at his response and got up.

Meanwhile the emperor comes in the room and sees both the people inside. He had a look of exhaustion on his face.

"It seems today was a busy day for you your magesty" julius said as he smirks seeing his exhausted face.

"Yeah..there was paper work and then the matter of taking care of other things" the emperor says and sighs.

"Dismissed" he says and wave his hand as a sign to leave. The nanny and julius bow in respect, "may glory be upon your highness the emperor" they say and left the room.

The emperor sighs and walks toward sophia who was looking at her.

"I'm going to take a bath and be right back okay?" He says as she nods.

He leaves to get ready for bed.

It was after everything that he finally played down next to her. He sees that she was sitting down being supported and finally moves her to lay down as well. He put her next to him whole supporting her back with his arm.

Sophia yawns and close her eyes slowly.

"It warm..." she says in her mind while nuzzling her head against him.

The 2 dozed off and finally went to bed.

There was the next day, where the emperor left in a hurry to get everything ready for the next day.

The nanny and julius where spending that day moving around with Sophia to get her measurements and then entertain her to get her tired.

Finally...
It was the day if sophia birthday,
The day she turned 1 years old.

-
Finally ong 🗿
Also sorry for bad chapter titles, I just got nothing to put 😭