Chapter 10

Socks hated how calm it was. Socks was sick and tired of being here forced to be nice or he lost his memory, he was tempted to get his memories erased in exchange for just some chaos.

Socks sighed and turned on the couch of laffs house they had agreed to let him stay here. Reluctantly. It was still dark out side and he couldn't fall back to sleep.

God he wanted to cause chaos so badly. He then came up with a plan. If he got caught he would probably have his memory erased but oh god was it gonna be worth it. He lit a fire ball in his hand and walked over to the stove.

Laff had cooked here today so socks could convince them Laff had left it on and socks had nothing to do with it. He then lit the stove on fire and the counter he ran back to couch. Waited to till he could feel the flame on his skin and Then he screamed.

"FIRE!" Socks shouted startling Laff awake Laff ran down the stair and saw socks staring into the fire horrified. He ran back down the hall and woke up Nadwe his bright red eyes glowed in the darkness "What Laff?" Nadwe asked sleepily.

"There's a fire!" Laff shouted Nadwe was instantly on his toes and running down stairs to see socks trying to stop the flames from spreading.

"GO GET OUTSIDE!" Socks shouted he seemed to be holding back the flames with some type of magic. Laff and Nadwe ran outside Laff called meme and socks exited breathing heavily.

"Wait muffin! He's still inside!" Nadwe called out. Meme and the rest of the gang had arrived "What's he doing here anyway Nadwe?" Meme asked. "We we're having a sleepover!" Nadwe shouted panicked for his friend.

Socks felt bad, wait he felt bad why? He killed people without hesitation just a few days ago. Plus he caused this fire.

The fire was spreading rapidly. /fine/ he thought and the he turned to the burning house. Spread his Phoenix wings out wide and ran inside.

Meme watched as socks turned to the burning building and stared into the flames. What looked like wings appeared from his back and he ran inside. "SOCKS WAIT!" Meme yelled. The gang watched as the flame engulfed socks .

Socks ran through the building barely bothered by the smell of smoke and heat of the flames. He heard a scream come from upstairs. He ran up there and saw muffin out in the hall then flames blocked socks path "Dangit" socks said.

He took a deep breath and ran through the flames he grabbed muffin and ran as fast as he could out the building he could hear a support beam crack and it sounded like it was going to fall.

/only muffin can make it out if I throw him and I'll be stuck. Better then both of us dying/ socks thought then he realized he was caring for another life then his "God I have changed" socks muttered it wasent going to matter when he was dead though. He tossed muffin out the door and heard the support beam crack and fall trapping him inside.

Muffin felt himself fly through air and land in the grass safe. "Thanks socks for saving me!" He said turning to were excepted socks to be "Wait where is he?" Muffin asked looking at the gang who stared sadly at muffin and the house burning behind him. "Wait.." muffin paused.

The realization hit him. "No.. he saved my life!" Muffin screamed "he might make it out safe." Tbh tried to reassure the gang and himself.  There was a loud crack and the building collapsed.

The firemen had arrived and identified that it had been an human started either stove or lighter. They had found socks body. "He's still alive sir," they heard a fireman say into his phone. The gang was relieved when socks was picked up by an ambulance and taken to a hospital.

————————————————
Hi author liv here! Well I guess Socks got the chaos that he wanted. Don't worry he's fine he's part fire bird and fire bord lives in fire he should be ok besides the entire building collapsing on him. Whatever it probably only broke his spine (THATS NOT CANON) anyway

Words: 756