Captain America

You and Bucky were sitting on the couch watching the news when you heard that the GRC meeting got cut off. You look over to Bucky.

You: We have to go, now.

Bucky: Get dressed then let's go, no wasting time.

You both get off th couch and run to the bedroom ad get dressed. You put on your skirt, tank top, boots, cloak, knives, and swords. You both run out the door and make your way to your motorbike and he goes to his so you can go to Sam.

-At the GRC-

You and Bucky are walking through all the chaos and past all the crazy reporters.

Sam(over Comms): I'm almost there.

Bucky: what's the plan?

Sam(Comms: Karli's gonna be close. Keep your eyes open.

You: Well, it could be anyone.

Officer: Sargent Barnes, Miss Rogers.

Sam(Comms: And by the way, I called in some backup.

Man: Excuse me, sir, ma'am. Are you 2 supposed to be here?

The man takes off a piece of plastic and you see Sharon.

Sharon: It's me.

Bucky: Sharon, what are you doing here?

Sharon: Relax no one's looking for me here.

Sam(Comms): Do I hear Sharon?

You: Unfortunately.

Sharon: Hey, Sam. I thought I'd bring the band back together.

Sam(Comms): Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here.

Sharon: I hear pardons aren't all they'll be cracked up to be.

Bucky: Depends on the therapist.

Sam(Comms): They'll move on to the building soon. Be ready. Sharon, Bucky, Y/n, what's going on on your end?

You, Sharon, and Bucky split up, you and Bucky going one-way ad Sharon going the other.

You: Nothing, all quiet.

Sam(Comms): Karli's not coming in, she's forcing everyone out.

You and Bucky are walking into the building and through the weapon detector.

Sam(Comms): Don't let 'em out of the building.

As you and Bucky finish walking through Sharon walks through and it beeps

Sharon: Oops.

Bucky: There's one of them. I'll get the evac, Y/n come with me.

And you nod as well as Sharon. You and Bucky are walking when a lady calls out to him.

Lady: Mr. Barnes, it's Karli.

He takes the phone and puts it to his ear.

Bucky(On phone): Karli?

Karli(Over the phone): Aren't you tired of fighting for the wrong side Mr. Barnes?

Bucky(Phone: I've done this before, kid. I know how it ends.

Karli(Phone): It doesn't matter if I don't survive this. I'm fighting for something bigger than myself. With all the bodies you've collected, have you been able to say the same?

Bucky(Phone): You don't think I've ever fought for something bigger than myself? That's all I tried to do. And I failed twice. You think your cause justifies all this death, but the nightmare won't go away in the end. You're going to remember all the ones you killed. Trust me. Don't do this. Don't go down this path.