Faking it

-Madripoor-

You're all walking along a bridge. You being the Winter Soldiers girlfriend. Zemo explained how we all have to act. You're wearing this outfit.

 You're wearing this outfit

Sam: we have to fix this

Sam: we have to fix this. I'm to only one who looks like a pimp.

Zemo: Only an American would assume a fashion-forward black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack A.K.A Smiling Tiger.

Sam: He even has a bad nickname. Hell, he does look like me, though

Zemo: Can you smell this?

You: Yeah, what is that? Acid?

Zemo: Madripoor. No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error. High towns that way. Not a bad place if you want to visit, but Low Town's the other way.

Sam: Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town.

You all hop into a car, you in between Sam and Bucky. Just before you get to a tunnel 3 motorcycles come up in front of you and 3 behind you. You all get out of the car and make your way downstairs and through some crowds. Sam in front of you and Bucky behind but close to you all the way to the club.

Zemo: Here we are. (Russian) Ready to comply... Winter Soldier?

(In English)Man: Is that the Winter Soldier?

You guys get to the bar and you have your forearms on the counter with Bucky beside you.

Bartender: Hello, gentlemen, ma'am. Wasn't expecting you Smiling Tiger.

Zemo: His plans changed. We have some business to do with Selby.

Bartender: The usual?

Sam just nods. He gets a snake out of agar and places it in front of you. You move your hands by your sides with a disgusted look on your face. When he starts to cut the snake open and put the snake's heart in the cup, you take a step back. The Winter Soldier puts a hand on your back