𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my arm to see blood streaming down my arm and hand.
I looked at my elbow to see a wound. I squinted my eyes to get a better look and my eyes widened in horror when i saw a small piece of glass in my arm. Great.

I wanted to stand up. I wanted to run away. I wanted to get the fuck out of here. But i couldn't. I was exhausted and i didn't even know why.

When i heard footsteps coming down the stairs i new it was over. I tried to get up but my knee was hurting to much due the fall.

"You're so foolish." I heard the man say from the stairs. My crying got heavier and i couldn't stop it. I tried to, but it was to much.

When i saw the man in front of me, i tried to calm down while holding my bleeding elbow. "Please don't hurt me." I cried. The man smirked and took long strides towards me.

He kneeled down in front of me and inspected my face. His eyes then traveled down to my bleeding elbow. He sighed while looking at it. "I'm sorry." I whispered, hoping my excuses would actually work.

"You're not." He stated while grabbing a fistful of my hair. I cried out in pain when the man forced me to stand up. "Such a foolish girl." He sighed while pulling me with him.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have tried to escape!" I screamed while trying to break free from his hold. The man only sighed and dragged me towards the same room i woke up a few hours prior.

He pushed me into the room and turned on the light. There was an iron table in the middle of the room with two chairs on either side. "W-what are you going to do to me?" I asked quietly. "Shut up and sit down." The man said while pushing me down onto a chair.

"Give me your hands." The man ordered while he grabbed a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket. "P-please don't do this." I cried softly.

"Stop crying." The man rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm rather harshly. I watched how he put one of the handcuffs around my wrist while he put the other around the table leg.

I watched how he sat down on the other chair and opened a drawer. He pulled out a pencil and a black notebook. He opened the book and grabbed the pencil. I watched how he wrote something down before his eyes found mine.

"Listen, i'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer them with the truth. If you lie, i will know. Do you understand?" He asked sternly.

I gave him a small nod in which he rolled his eyes. "Answer me with your words. Do. You. Understand?" He asked again.

"Yes Sir." I said with tears streaming down my face. "For god sake, stop crying!" The man almost yelled. "I'm sorry." I said quietly, trying to stop my tears.

The man shook his head and stared down at the notebook. "Tell me, what is your name?" The man asked. "It's (Y/N). (Y/N) Ramirez." I told him quietly. The man nodded and wrote it down in his notebook. "What is yours?" I asked softly.

The man raised his eyebrows and gave me a stern look. "You really think i'm going to tell you my name?" He scoffed. I looked down while shaking my head. "Then why did you ask?" The man asked. "I-i just...i have a feeling i won't be going out here anytime soon, so maybe it would be nice if i knew your name so i could...you know." I sighed.