𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I-i think so." My father nodded and tied me up again. When he was done, i immediately started untie myself and in less then two minutes i was free. "Good job." Smirked my father. "Now, i want you to do it with your eyes closed."

"Why?" I asked softly. Before i knew it, my father had hit me. My hand immediately shot up to my right cheek where the punch had been. "I told you to not ask questions!" He yelled. "I'm sorry father." I whimpered.

I heard my father sigh and he began to tie me up again. When he was done, he grabbed a cloth and tied it around my head so it was covering my eyes. "Try it." My father ordered. I took a deep breath while trying to break free.

It was a lot more difficult to break free when you couldn't look at the chains, but after seven minutes i was free. I heard my father laugh and then i heard him clap. "Good job. Good job." He praised while taking off my blindfold. I gave him the chains and he snatched them out of my hands.

"C-can i ask you a question?" I whispered slightly. My father smirked and folded his arms. "You just did, but go ahead." I nodded and thought for a moment. "Why did i need to learn this?" I watched how his smirk disappeared and how he leaned closer into me.

"Because there are people that want to hurt us. Now, go to your room and wait for me to pick you up for dinner." I sighed and nodded. I turned around, ready to go upstairs, but before i could, my father wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

I cringed when i felt his rough lips against my neck. He moaned softly while biting my neck. i tried to break free which didn't work. After two minutes he pushed me away and slapped my ass. "Go. Now."

~End of flashback~

I tried to break free while remembering my father's explanation. After trying for five minutes, i heard the lock click and i felt the chains loosen. I slid them off and immediately reached for my blindfold. I took it off and blinked a few times, hoping my vision would get better.

When my vision got better, i saw that i was in a dark room. I looked up to my left to see that the only window in the room, was covered up with black tape so that no daylight could come in. I squinted my eyes while looking around, seeing that i was the only one in the room.

I slowly rose up from the ground. When i stood on my feet, I immediately stumbled back against the wall. I winced in pain and reached for the back of my head. I slowly started to take a few steps forward. I had my arms in front of me so i could feel if i was walking into things.

After four steps, my hands hit a wooden surface. A door. I searched for the doorknob and when i found one, i let out a relieved sigh. Just when i wanted to leave the room, the door bursted open and a tall man walked in.

I fell on my ass and immediately backed away from the intimidating man. "You're awake." He smirked. I only swallowed while scanning his appearance.

He had dirty blonde hair with thin glasses. He had green hazel eyes, thin lips and a hooked nose. He wore a white button up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes.

I watched how the man kneeled down in front of me and reached out his hand to stroke my cheek. My body tensed when his cold hand touched my face. "You've been crying." He sighed. I could only stare at the man. My whole body was frozen and i didn't know how or why.

He stared into my eyes and before i knew it, he was back on his feet. He reached out his hand and i could only stare at it. "Take it." He ordered. Slowly, i reached out my shaking hand. The man grabbed it and pulled me up. I flew into his chest which caused the man to smirk.

I slightly backed away and watched how the man left the room. "You can come out if you want." I heard him say. I took a deep breath before leaving the room. I followed the sound of his footsteps and before i knew it, i was in the living room.

I looked around and my eyes widened in horror when i saw that all the windows were covered with black tape. The only thing that gave light in the house, were the lamps. I felt my heartbeat quicken and my hands began to feel sweaty. My breathing became uneven and before i realized it myself, i made a run towards the door. I tried to open the door in which i failed as it was locked.

I cursed under my breath and heard the man chuckle from behind me. I turned around and glared at him before making a run for it. I ran up the stairs and pushed open all the doors that were on the first floors. Only to see that all the windows were covered with black tape just as the ones downstairs.

I ran up another pair of stairs to see exactly the same. I quickly turned around and returned to the first floor. I ran into a room and tried to tear away the tape which didn't work. Fuck fuck fuck.

That's when i heard him. "You can try as much as you want, but you're not getting out of here, little one." He smirked. I slowly turned around to see him in his intimidating state. "Are you done now?" He asked. I stayed quiet for a moment before giving him a small nod, knowing it would be better to just do whatever he tells me.

"Good. Follow me." I watched how he left the room and i slowly walked behind him. He entered another room and i followed him inside. "This is your room from now on." He told me. I gulped while scanning the room. It wasn't big but it also wasn't small. The only things that were in the room was, a bed, a desk and an old bookcase.

"Now, i'm going to be out for a while, so i'm going to lock the room." The man told me while looking around. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To the mall to buy us some groceries. I will be back in within two hours." And with that being said, he left the room. He closed the door behind him and i sat down on my bed, hearing how he locked the room. I waited for awhile until i was sure the man had left. When he had left, i waisted no time in jumping back to my feet. I once again scanned my new room while a deep sigh escaped my mouth.

"I need to get out of here."

—— •.* ✭. ☽.* ✭. ☽• ——

First chapter! I hope y'all liked it. It wasn't really long but the upcoming chapters will be.

Also there will be some more flashbacks in this story to have a better look into (Y/N) and her father's relationship which is pretty toxic...

-Unedited-