Time Skip 

Around 20 minutes later Tikki and Marinette heard screams and yelling? Marinette looked at Tikki wondering if she had an answer for what they just heard. "They probably found there Kwami's as random people standing in the room." She said shrugging her shoulder. They were going to continue talking until they saw a door swing open. Multiple doors actually. Out of the doors came running Kim, Adrien, Chloe and Nathaniel. "MARINETTE MARINETTE THERES A RANDOM PERSON IN MY ROOM! THEY SOMEHOW KNOW MY NAME TO! THIS TEMPLE HAS TO BE HAUNTED!!" They all shouted unanimously, who had there Kwami's chasing after them trying to explain the situation. As the four of them came running out of the room the others (Kagami, Luka, Alix, Max and Adrien's bodyguard) opened their doors confused and curious on what all the noise was about. 

As the four came to a stop they then see Tikki standing next to Marinette and yell in fear "AAAUGH" Marinette then tries to calm them down "It's okay guys it's just Tikki, just in human form." Seeing there looks of confusion she then explains "The random people that were in your room are your Kwami's. Tikki explained to me that when the kwamis are in this temple they are seen in there human form, but it only happens to those who are out of the miracle box. We also can still transform into our alter-ego's as well." 

After Marinette explained she looked towards Tikki making sure she gave them the right information. They then look towards there Kwami's and began interacting with them. "Plagg?" Adrien questioned. "The one and only god of destruction, kid." Adrien's face then morphs into one of disgust. "How- how is it still possible for you to still reek like cheese even in your human form?!" Plagg then shrugged his shoulders then said, "Not sure but it's not my problem, let's go get you ready kid." The duo then went back to there designated room along with the others.

When the other's exited of their room dressed Tikki and Marinette stood up from the bench. "Ready?" Marinette questions. The group just nods in agreement. "Alright, now how do we know where to go from here?" Pollen then speaks up, "We can help with that your majesty, we know this temple like the day the flowers bloom." Marinette nods, "Then if you would, please lead the way." 

As the group walks through the halls, which all look practically identical to each other it looks like they haven't moved far from their original place, they make it to the training area. At the training area they see the room quite massive. On the walls they had pictures of what looked like to be past holders. The Kwami's started talking of their former holders and what they had admired of them. "I am glad to see that you've arrived on time." Hugo bowed. "For today you won't be needing the Kwami's this is just simply to see where you guys are at so we know what we need to do to improve your training. Along with build your history on what the Order of Guardians is." With that being said the group of Kwami's walked away after bowing discussing on how there excited to see the other Kwami's. 

They then went on an individual mat. Hugo begins speaking again "Here were going to be testing your flexibility and stealth, you will also be joining different monks today. One named Louis will be testing your strength and agility the other, Emma, will be showing you around the training area, as we have multiple and will tell and show you some of the Guardians history. While here you may refer the monks as their original names, there's no need to formal here." He then looks around the room to make sure everyone was on track "Ready?" He spoke. They nod there heads. He then begins instructing them again "Let us begin then, let's start off with-" 

The training went on for a while, but the teenagers did not give up. Wanting them to stay hydrated they had water breaks, so they wouldn't be pushed to far to there limits. After Hugo finished analyzing there training he then escorted them to a different room, where they met Louis. He was a strict but nice guy. When teaching he was a serious person. He was a bit surprised and impressed when he had seen the groups strength and agility. After there training with Louis they met Emma who was a sweet and kind-hearted woman. She told them all of the past holders and different eras, telling them interesting stories. She showed them different weapons' they had and had told them stories of the monks. Emma had described some of the other monks and how she was grateful they had came here. She had asked if while there here they could teach her some of the modern things they have now, since they have been gone for nearly a whole decade. 

Time Skip- 3rd Person POV

Over the past few weeks, the training and education they were taught were getting harder, making them more advanced than how they were beforehand. They then moved on to weapons, though they still preferred their weapon they got when they transformed. They each had a wonderful time there. The monks were very delightful people. They each learned what has happened over the years as well. The teens, and Gorilla were all sitting in the training room waiting for Hugo to begin their training, the Kwami's had told them that he had an announcement to give to them. However, when they had asked, they said it wasn't there announcement to tell. 

After what felt like eternity Hugo walked into the training room. Then other monks entered the room? Along with their Kwami's? 'Was this announcement this big?' Marinette thought. Hugo then cleared his throat. "I know that this is a bit unexpected but the Guardians and myself, have- let's just say a favor." He then continued. "You may all just sit down there's no need to be formal right now" He gestured for them to sit comfortably on the mats. They all raised an eyebrow wondering what this favor could be.  

***************

1710 words 

Sorry for not updating the book for the past couple months, but I'll try to add more chapter since I'm on fall break. Thank you and have a nice day! :)