I hired a cab over to come drop me off to where Harry insisted and it turns out I was standing in front of a house, no a mansion. Is this where he lived? It was very hip and modern, born and black. I maybe the daughter of a wealthy multi millionaire, but things like these always cease to amaze me. The house yelled out luxury itself. It didn't look like it belonged in London. Tentatively, I take a step forward and then glance around. Did the other neighbors know that Harry Styles lived amongst them? I was sure they're secret cameras' hidden somewhere, the paparazzi tracking my move. Bullshit! My inner sex god screams at me. I blink, clearing my vision and it was true, then why would he invite me here, right? I licked my lips, took a deep breath, and walked towards his mansion.

My head was pulsing with blood. I couldn't believe I was getting myself into this. I was standing in front of his doorstep, arguing with myself. I could still scram and never ever keep contact with Harry, but who was I kidding? I wanted to do it, deep inside of me, desire recoiled making my stomach flutter. I shut my eyes quick and controlled my breath I was already getting excited and I haven't even seen him let alone let him touch me. And I made my mind up; I was going to do it. I was about to ring or knock on his door when from the corner of my eye I saw bare feet.

Oh fuck.

I stared at the bare feet for a second and my eyes trailed upwards and standing there with low denim jeans hugging his hips and a simple white t-shirt was Harry Styles. I gasp when his eyes meet mine, and a small lazy smile develops on his lips.

"Alicia," he greets me with dimples, making him look even sexier then he usually thinks he is.

I lick my lips and his eyes follow with his smile increasing. "Hi," I say a little too loudly. My hands were sweating and I was rubbing them on my pants, talk about gross. Shamelessly, his eyes trail my body and then right back up to me. The thing was if I weren't here for 'sex' lessons, I wouldn't have been that nervous because firstly, I wasn't a big directioner. They were cute and cheesy, but not my cup of tea. And Harry Styles was not someone I would fall for because he was my family's number one enemy meaning mine and he was kind of a jerk sometimes. So I had every reason to freak out here.

Harry smiles and steps aside and stretches an arm out. "Welcome to my home." I peek sideways and step inside, hearing the door close behind me. This is it and desire rolled through me. I was becoming such a whore. The front entrance was huge and a pretty staircase was situated in the middle, and the stairs were made out of glass. There was a glass wall, reflecting my face of disbelief. Overall, this place was the shit. And I had to keep it together; it's not my first time seeing an outrageous home for a single person to live in. Swallowing my fears I turn around too a cocky Harry Styles.

"Nice place," I compliment. Harry smirks, "You haven't seen the rest of it." And he takes my hand and I follow him. My eyes widen as I take in the place, it was so classy and at the same time, modern. Harry has style. I was sure my hands were sweating when he dropped my hand, which made me blush.

"Alicia," he says, his voice so low and sexy as hell.

I look up at his green eyes which seemed to grow darker, and his lips turned upward into a smirk. "Ready Ms. Travie?" He questions and I could feel my heart beating fast.

He hasn't even touched me yet and I still feel turned on. My inner sex god smiled lustfully and nodded her head. While I was starting at his beautiful eyes like a dumb fool. "Well?" He brings his index finger up to his lips, covering a smile.

I was ready, I'm already inside. There's no turning back now. And not trusting my voice, I nod my head. He removes his index finger and strolls towards me, and again takes my hand. He leads me upstairs. This it, I'm going to have sex with Harry Styles when I barely know him. I was a slut, a scared one though. The room was a color scheme of black and white, classy. He takes me to a couch and I sit down. He looks down at me, and smiles some sort of secret smile and takes a seat next to me. He turns his body to me and I look at him, might as well get it over with. We stare at each other and I break the silence, it couldn't be bared.