thousand years later

Start from the beginning

they all get out and the boy walks towards

"About time" he chuckles "I took off the anti-tracker ages ago"

"Sam" Hope says "Is that you"

my lift an eyebrow "Who else would I be? Princess"

Hope launches at him in a hug

"A thousand years you absolute idiot. I guess the Hollow is gone"

he smiles sadly "I got rid of her about five hundred years ago. I was afraid of coming back...I'm sorry Hope"

the younger girl stops and stares "What just happened....did Samael Mikaelson just apologize to me"

the older brother rolls his eyes looking at the others

"Freya"

the hug

"You still have your magic" she notes "Does that make you a tri-brid"

"Ya" Samael smiles "I am, spent a long time studying magic. I see you got the spell I sent for you and Vincent to be immortal witches"

Freya smiles "Of course that was you. I suppose you know about my kids"

"I have vampire, hybrids, and immortal witches all over the world Aunt Freya. I know"

they hug

"Rebekah, when are you going to finally leave Marcel? I mean, a thousand years of going back and forth"

she scoffs "Are you going to tell me you've never been in love"

"Once" the nephew says "About twenty years ago and then I married her. I'm not saying I remained a virgin the whole time because I haven't but c'mon girl"

he turns to Hayley "Hey, mom"

they hug "Don't you ever do that again Samael Mikaelson"

he pats her back

"No promises, ma'am"

finally, he turns to his father "Hey, dad, it's be awhile....how's Caroline?"

without hesitation Klaus hugs Sam

"I missed you"

he smiles "My kids are excited to meet you lot"

"Kids" Hayley says "You have kids?"

"Nine, my tenth, and eleventh are on the way" Samael chuckles "Before we go in my lovely wife wants me to tell you the rules. One, my kids do not see carnage. Two, we do not cuss in this house or around the kids, that's big. She smacks me every time I do. Finally, I've-uh-sheltered my kids. Not as much as Hope but way more then me. Most of them have never seen a dead body, they've never not known love, and they are free to say what they want. My oldest two have opened their werewolf gifts and have seen a dead body"