Chapter 7 Dress fitting

Start from the beginning

Gu Gouang says seriously. "I will." She says with an expressionless face.

'This girl doesn't seem excited at all. Does she really understand the true value of a dimensional bag?' Gu Going is stupefied.

" I will leave then, oh and can you tell that man who seems to always be watching to stop, if there isn't anything important? I don't see what is so exciting."

Zeiyrin says just before she leaves.

'... No way... how?' Gu Gouang thinks, astonished that she noticed his young master. Even though he told him that she noticed him, he did not actually believe it. He thought that his young master was overthinking. As it was impossible for someone below Nascent Soul to see through the barriers used to hide all the hidden rooms. And on top of that, his master is a young prodigy who is at the seventh-stage of the middle stage. It is well known that people of a higher cultivation level can hide their presence from those below them. So it is very normal to think that Zeiyrin is not able to notice young master Zhen Qi. It is Zeiyrin who has highly trained senses as a first-class thief who is abnormal as her senses even go beyond that of a human. As even with her trained heightened senses she should not be able to do it. Especially since in her previous world,, the limit of the human senses is much lower than they are in this world. Zeiyrin's senses are much stronger now than before she started cultivating.

Gu Gouang then also leaves and walks towards his young master.

"Young Master, you were right she did notice you." Gu Gouang says.

"... I told you to call me president." Zhen Qi says.

"... Oh sorry, sorry." Gu Gouang says hurriedly.

"Tell me, how come you believe me now. Did she say something?"

"Oh, yes..." He says but hesitates to tell him what.

"So..." Zhen Qi is urging him to continue as he can tell that he doesn't want to.

"... She said... that I should ask you to stop spying on her as she dont think that there is anything interesting to watch." He answers and for a while, there is an intimidating silence coming from his young master.

'I knew it he is mad, I wish you good luck, little girl.' He prays but it does not turn out as he expected. Instead of becoming angry, his young master starts to laugh out loud in amusement. It was pure laughter, unlike his usual mischievous or sarcastic laughter. Gu Gouang has only heard this laughter only once before from his young master. It meant that he has taken a genuine liking to this girl instead of the usual I like you as a toy kind of liking.

This was more than a surprise to Gu Guang as he had never spoken to the girl before and knew nothing about her. She was the first outside of his parents and friends he had known from his childhood to get this kind of treatment. He doesn't even like his siblings that much. " This girl is much more fun than I thought, though I doubt she knew who I was, she must have known that I am more powerful than her. She sure has guts. I do wonder what her relationship is with the Wu family. I doubt that she is a maid or even a common thief. I am sure that she must live inside the Wu mansion as there is no way that she could have stolen those things if she lived outside considering the security."

Zhen Qi says.

"... You mean those treasures belonged to the Wu family." Gu Gouang asks surprised.

"Of Course." "But why did she sell them here then it is common knowledge that the Zhen family and the Wu family are rivals?" He asks, confused as there is no way that someone from the Wu family would auction out their treasures to their rival.

"That's the point she doesn't want the Wu family to find out. It seems like that girl has no good feelings towards the Wu family. If I am correct she is a descendant of the Wu family. The question is who actually is as there is no known Wu who would do this... it seems that there may be a family member who is being kept secret from outsiders. Could she be an illegitimate child or is she someone else? "

Zhen Qi says. " Do you want me to send someone to investigate it?"

Gu Gouang asks.

"Not necessary for now, I might find out tomorrow."

Zhen Qi answers.

"What do you mean?" Gu Gouang asks.

"The Wu family is having a big banquet tomorrow in order to please the saint. I just so happen to be invited to attend together with him. We are old friends after all."

Zhen Qi says with a mischievous smile.

"... But president, if there is truly someone wh the kept secret what makes you think that they will be at the banquet? They will probably hide her." Gu Guang asks.

"Who do you think the saint is? The saint is someone who is able to wake up the 6 king's beasts from their slumber. If they are able to wake up the black thunderbird then they will be at the top of all the five great clans. Well, that is if there is someone in the family who manages to form a contract with her. If they leave any family member out it may anger the saint and he won't help. Even if that said person is considered a cripple."

"What ain't that bad for the Zhen family, why did you not ask him to awake your king beast?" He asks confused.

"Relax, he can only awaken her for an hour and she will go back to sleep if someone is not worthy of her contract. And from what I heard she likes contractors who are no-nonsense and not greedy for her power. Tell me, is there anyone from the Wu clan currently who is like that?"

Zhen Qi asks.

"Besides I have already asked him and he said that he will try after he is done with the Wu family and some other business." He says which makes his employee relived.

Zeiyrin on the other hand has just come back to her bedroom and instantly absorbs all the demon beast cores qi into her dantian and then circulates her qi through her meridians.

It took her until midnight to be completely done and she decides to go to sleep.