Sahil : shhhhhuu..you know what you are looking like yukk..while crying..says teasingly..

Ragini : what what you said?..asks him angrily..

Sahil : I think you heard it?..says thinkingly..

Ragini beats him..in his arms..

Sahil : runs around her friends..
Anyone save me from this cat..says scarcely..

Ragini : you?..about to hit him again..

sanskar laksh happy with this..

Dev : stopped ragini from.hitting him..leave him..he says it to Change your mood..says to her..

Ragini : okay..but tell me what happen..asks them again..

Dev : tells her..what he asked..to swara..

Ragini : do you really asked it her.. asks him shockingly..

Dev : yes..I am sorry..I am do not know..she will leave like that..says with guilty..

Ragini : its okay..dev..its not at all your fault.. Even there is nothing her fault..its all destiny plan..says sadly..

Sahil : oyee...we came here to enjoy..why are you all..wasting time.. without enjoying this time..says changing the topic..

Sanskar : ya..come on guys..says finally..

All settled in one place..girls are playing with water...sahil is pulling ragini leg..sanskar and laksh are sad..

Cause ragini and sahil are enjoying with each other..and sanskar lost in swara's behavior... Her emotionless eyes..her small smile..and her care towards ragini..all.. it is all disturbed.. him..

That time ragini mobile rings..its with sanskar..before going to play..ragini gave that to him..he ignore it..

Again its vibrate..sanskar came to his sense..takes it out..sees the wallpaper screen contains with swara and ragini pic..

Then saw the message..its send by swara..

Sanskar : ragini..your friend swara send message to you..shouts at ragini..

Ragini comes runningly..followed by sahil hearing it..she takes her mobile from sanskar hand..reading the message she gets happy..and sad also..

Sahil : looks at her expression.. What happen ragini..asks him..

Ragini : wo d..mm..it's cutie..message..says..

Sahil : is she fine..asks her?..

Ragini : I think so..says thinkingly..

Sahil :okay..tell me what she send to you..asks him..

Ragini : she said..that she got important call that's why..she left from here..but she lied..says sadly..

Sahil : she do not wanna give you any stress..that's why..okay..you go join with them..looks at sanskar and laksh..mm..why are you guys sitting here..are not going to play with all..go enjoy your self..asks them..

Ragini : are you not coming..asks him..

Sahil : no..I am not..you go enjoy..says to her..

Laksh gets happy..goes to his friends..thinking that ragini will come..

Ragini : are missing sweety...asks him staring his face..

Sahil : nothing..like that..you go..says looking at water..

Rag : I know you..no need to hide it from me says to him..

Sahil : leave all that..you go play..says looking at her..like she will understand him..

It's true he missing her there is nothing to hide this truth..but ragini also will get sad..she is happy to come here and playing..why he would spoil it..

Ragini nods yes went to play with all again..

Sahil : turns..sees sanskar..hi..says smiling at him..

Sanskar : fakely smiles....hi..says back..

Sahil : are you not going to enjoy..he went asks him..

Sanskar : not in mood..says in bore tone..

Sahil : okay..sat beside him..saying it..

Sanskar : thought to ask about swara to him..mm sahil..Calls him..after some silence between them..

Sahil : ya tell me..Yarr..sorry I am do not know your name..says sorry..

Sanskar : I am sanskar..says to him..

Sahil : oh okay.. says back..

Sanskar ; why swara is behaving like this.. not talking to anyone.. no emotion..And all..asks him..try not to like a curious person..to know about her..

Sahil : face became pale..hearing it..she is like that only..we are habitual of it..says blankly..

Sanskar : oh..okay..but all are calling her silent killer..if she gets to know about it..she will feel bad..says seeing his shot reply..

Sahil : she know about its all..says to him..

Sanskar : what?..asks him in shock..
which girls like to be called like this..is she not feeling sad or bad for this..thinks in his mind... wondering how is girl going with it all..

sahil did not say anything back..as he also know what is happening around swara and ragini..he already gets updates about what ragini doing...it is not like he spying them..

Just wanted to make sure both are safe..and ragini she has friends..he had to make sure they are good or bad to her...she is naive will easily got foul by anyone..

That is the reason swara never left her alone..always accompany her..he and arjun had to leave for their work..other wise they both also will stick with them..

Finally he finished his work came back to be with them..after hearing what happened to ragini few days back..he will broke their bone..when they get in to his hand..

Arjun start to dig their where about..he also doing the same..both are well aware of what swara do..that is keep them away..and do everything on her self only..as she do not want them..get in to trouble in return..

If they are possessive for her..she will go heaven to hell.. for keeping them safe..

She love them..but distanced her self from them and all...due to some reasons..she is not like this before..she is someone whom anyone can love easily..

Sahil shook his head not wanting to think it all more and made himself sad..if ragini sees him sad then he is sure both will end up crying.. in front of all..