Untitled Part 2

To all the poeple who read this stupid story and comment  @AngelMcGuay, @syis, @AngleoArcena you guys are making me make this an ongong story. It will be short just know that.

=============================================

                                                        Three days after Naruto left

                Tsunade pov (That's how you spell it right)

Visiting the Sunagakure village is nice, but I like staying in my own village. "Lady Tsunade, Lady Tsunade." I turn to see who was calling my name and saw Neji, Lee, Tenten, Sakura, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru,Choji, Ino, Sai running to her. "What? What is it, you sound so.... Heartbroken." I said. "It's Naruto," Sakura said. "What about him," I said. "Three days ago Naruto show up with Sasuke. Then the Konoha Council told him that he was banished by you." Sakura was crying by the end of that. "They did what? Sakura go find Kakashi." "Hai." "Lady Tsunade what are you doing," said Shino. "I'm calling a council, then I am going to rip those idiot heads off. How dare they banished my son and say I order it."

                Sai pov

        I knew that Naruto and Hokage-Hag close, but are that close that she sees him as her son.

                Tsunade pov

        I am going to kill the Council. How dare they, I will roast them alive after I break a table on their heads. They got rid of someone I saw as a son. My heart is breaking into a million piece each minute I know he won't walk though the door and say Baa-Chan. Then we will screaming at each until some eles comes in and pulls us apart. I love are screaming matches. I grown used to them. Kakashi wasn't late, really he was the first one here. The council coming in and sat down.

        "Where is Naruto," I said.

        "We got rid of the demon," the Council.

        "Naruto is not a demon," Sakura.

        "The only demons here are you since you got rid of Naruto," Tenten.

        "We can't have that demon destroying everything," the council

*Tsunade started to see red, she was going to kill them.*

        "Tsunade end the meeting, so that we can work out how to fine Naruto," Kakashi.

        "Fine. Get out of here before I throw a desk at you," I said.

*They went back to the Hokage tower.*

        "Lady Tsunade maybe Naruto went to the Land of Waves. He does have people that would know him," Hinata.

        "Or maybe Sunagakure. Gaara is there and, Naruto was always close to the sand siblings," Shino.

        "Lady Tsunade what are we going to do about Sasuke," Sakura

        "This is what we are doing, Kakashi, Tenten, Hinata, Neji, Kiba, you are going to the sand village and see if Naruto is there," I said

        "Sai, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Lee go to the village of waves and see if Naruto is there," I said.

        "Hai," they shouted and leave.

        "Lady Tsunade what am I doing," Sakura

        "You are watching Sasuke. Make should that he dosen't know about Naruto," I said

        "Hai" She left to.

        Naruto I hope you come back my Watashi no musuko

                Third person

        *We saw Tsunade after everyone left, holds her heart as if it's ripping apart. The thing is it was ripping. The one she saw as her own son was banished and more likely then not thought she order it. She has no idea what she will do if he thought that. She holding her heart saying My Watashi no musuko, my Watashi no musuko, my Watashi no musuko please come back to me.*

        *The whole village felt something off but never fine out why.*        

=======================

Readers I have a new story call Could I ever care again? You as the readers can guess what kind of story it is. If you guess right and you are the first one, I'll dedication something to you.