school

It had been a week since Akira first spoke to Goro, he was confused

It had been a week since Akira first spoke to Goro, he was confused. Goro was probably his greatest setback when it came to the Phantom Thieves, afterall he was the detective prince yet he felt no fear. The suspicion he had of Goro knowing about the group vigilantes just vanished. Even if Goro didn't know, Akira still kept his guard up not wanting to let his friends down as the leader.

As for Goro he was in his office stumped, the rise of the Phantom Thieves really started to mess with him and his work. They were making his job worse, whoever they were it was a problem. Goro's investigation was beginning.

-Akira POV-

It was a normal day, yet I felt an unfamiliar presence. I muffled out Ryuji's talking, and just behind a group of people a saw a tuff of brown hair I recognized it as any good cafè worker would a regular, Goro Akechi. By the looks of it he's looking for something, he is an detective. Ryuji soon began to talk about the Phantom Thieves

"This whole Phantom Thief thing is pretty nice don't you think" he stated in his loud voice

I shushed him in a panic, what if Akechi heard any of it. Ryuji looked at me confused, so I signalled him towards Akechi with my eyes he caught on and began a new ramble about his old track team.

...

We stopped at our station and headed to Shujin Academy, along the way we met up with Ann and the others. I talked to them about elementary things, as we headed to our classes. After walking through the halls and hearing the muffled rumours being spread I sat down on my seat behind Ann, the bell rung and the class began. During class I couldn't pay attention to anything Ms. Kawakami was saying, I've struggled a lot these past few days trying to figure out how to get to Kaneshiro's palace the information I was given was so brief. The whole identity of the Phantom Thieves depends on this, Makoto had us all under her control. I don't blame her, I blame our carelessness. The investigation was gonna begin later on tonight, we're gonna find Kaneshiro and steal his desires. He is a bad man, this request was the biggest one yet. As the bell rung for recess I headed up to the roof, the rest of the Phantom Thieves were there excluding Yusuke. We had a little meeting that recess, everything was planned out and ready for action. It was just the execution of the plan now.

A/N that's that's, uh going on a little break after this chapter to write the rest of the book. After that the updates will be regularly uploaded :D
Bye bye! You are loved and cared for, don't forget to drink some water and get some rest !
436 words