Oh? /SMUFF/ (smut+fluff) part numero uno 1

(A/N) First time writing smut so I dunno how this is gonna go!

Perspective: George (might change if so I will inform) Time: sometime at night idk 😅

(Btw by this time they had been dating for let's say 4 months) ;)

I was so tired from streaming that I practically collapsed on my bed after hitting the "End stream" button. I knew clay would still be streaming for a while so I picked my phone up from my desk and started on Twitter. As per usual my name was trending with all sorts of theories on why I'm in Florida. Eventually getting tired of it I moved to tik tok.Most were about dnf and although I always act so disgusted when someone makes a dnf joke,I really do like the fan art. It's cute but also unsettling seeing myself being drawn with cat ears and a maid dress. 

Half an hour fly's by and I heard clays loud steps upstairs to our room I heard the click of the doorknob being turned and my eyes went straight to his emerald ones. I couldn't resist the smile tugging at the ends of my lips. He went straight over  to me standing over the bed as if he were trying to intimidate me but by now I was used to the size difference and ignored him. He leaned forward and whispered 

"You tired Georgie"?

 I knew exactly what he wanted. "Actually yeah". I say bluntly he gives me a smirk and goes towards the bathroom. I heard the water turn on in the shower. It had been 10 minutes or so, I watched him come out of the bathroom hair still drenched and a trail of mist followed. He came out shirtless and only some gray sweatpants (which in Georges opinion was extremely hot). 

He ruffled his drenched hair making it look messy. He knew what he was doing. He knew my turn ons. He started in bed with me his arms snaking around my waist. He grabbed me closer. We where side to side in bed and right now I had no idea if dream had lustful intentions or was just trying to get me riled up for his pleaser. I sighed and turned around. Seeing his emerald eyes, his freckles and his hair practically make me melt. He pulled me in closer our body's now leaving no gaps in between us. He traced my jawline and with the hottest sleepy voice he muttered 

"Can I kiss you".

 It was almost as if he knew it wasn't a question. I let out a small chuckle. I push his head towards mine. Our lips gliding across each other's.We started off with a sweet kiss. He pulled away before I wanted to and with chuckle behind it he taunted me 

"Goodnight Georgie". 

Dragging his words. He turned around facing opposite of me. I could practically sense his grin without even seeing it. I grabbed his torso and dragged his body closer to mine. I grab his jaw and turn him around.

 "We're not finished clay". 

He smiles back. Almost immediately pulling the blankets off and getting on top of me. "Clay we're not doing this today". 

He looks at me confused. I put my hands on his shoulders and get him off. He lay on his back baffled at my bold gesture. He was still confused on what I meant. I got up and headed over his body. Then he realized. I grabbed his jaw and we started kissing passionately. He clearly wanted this and me, unknowingly, too. He was practically moaning into the kiss (which usually never happened it was mostly George who was a bottom anyway) letting out slow grunts and mouns he pulls away for a second to catch his breath before going right back. I started down to his neck. It was his turn to experience the constant hell that are hickeys  in this relationship. I started sucking on his neck until I found a sweet spot he moaned with pleaser immediately. His eyes we're closed while I was staring up at him with innocent eyes. 

I let go of his neck. I started taking  my shirt and pants off as well as his. Now the only thing seperating our desires were our briefs. He started taking his off before I stopped him. I put my face up to his ear. Using a lustful voice I start. 

"Eager aren't you. Now what have you done to me when I'm eager."I wated for a couple seconds "You punish me. Now I think it's your turn to get punished". I finished. 

I felt him get goosebumps which boosted my ego. I could feel his bulge under me. I finally took his briefs off and started going down towards his lower body in my head it always surprised how big he was. Even if we had done it millions of times before it would still shock me.  

(A/n) HEY BESTIES!! I'm gonna have to leave u guys on a cliffhanger because I have no motivation right now lol. Also I'm at my grandma's house and if someone finds out I'm writing this I will not hesitate to evaporate anyway hope whoevers reading this isn't mad:(I'm for sure gonna post the second bit tomorrow (I spent two hours on only this) 

WOW 903 WORDS WOT THAT'S SO HECKING MUCH HAHA 

Anyways loves hope u enjoyed!!