c h a r a c t e r i n f o

**✿❀❀✿**

**✿❀❀✿**

-----

Demon Slayer Corps

The Demon Slayer Corps (鬼き殺さつ隊たいKisatsutai) is a organization that has existed since ancient times, dedicating its existence to protecting humanity from demons. There are hundreds of Demon Slayers within the organization, however they are not officially recognized by the government. 

In order to become a Demon Slayer, an individual must pass the Final Selection , a test used as an entrance exam to join the Demon Slayer Corps. During this selection, examinees must survive for seven days on a mountain top infested with Demons without any aid from the outside world.

Candidates who complete the Final Selection are issued the standard uniform, as well as being given the opportunity to choose the ore for their nichirin swords, which is designed to eliminate demons efficiently. Each new slayer is also assigned one of a for communication purposes.

Members of the Demon Slayer Corps are separated into ten different ranks. From lowest rank to highest, these ranks are:

Mizunoto → Mizunoe → Kanoto → Kanoe → Tsuchinoto → Tsuchinoe → Hinoto → Hinoe → Kinoto → Kinoe

Once a Demon Slayer has fully settled into the organization, they are classified as a member of the lowest rank: Mizunoto. They must complete a variety of missions to ultimately climb the ranks and reach the highest Demon Slayer position: Kinoe.

Following the Final Selection, each swordsman has their rank inscribed on their hand through a process called "Wisteria Flower Engraving." As they continue to progress as swordsman, they can check their rank by saying a password and flexing their arm to reveal their status.

Y/N info

Name: Y/n L/n

Breath: Spider lily