26| cannot lose feelings.

Start from the beginning

I sit down on his lap, able to feel the hardness through his clothes beneath me. He places his hands on both sides of waist, and as I roll my hips onto him, he lets out a groan which turns me on even more.

"I expected more from you. I'm not even naked and I'm already making you lose your mind." I challenge him.

He smirks and all of a sudden he grabs me, pinning me to the bed while he leans over me.

The eye contact between us in the moment is so intense, I don't make a sound. I'm trying my best not to get distracted by the chain that's dangling from his neck, I find it extremely attractive.

He rubs his thumb over my lip and with his other hand I can feel it around my shorts. He presses his lips back onto mine and as we both move our lips, I tug on his shirt letting him know I want it off.

He starts sucking on my neck, I can tell it's going to leave a mark. I bite my tongue stopping myself from making any noise. I end up removing his shirt off him and he does the same thing. He removes my shirt off leaving me in a bra and just shorts.

I have tattoos on my body and I can tell he was not expecting to see them since he stops what he was doing just to look at them.

"You have tattoos?" He questions me while having me pressed against his body.

"Mhm." I reply.

He doesn't say anything but instead he reaches to the hem of shorts waiting for me to give him permission to remove it and I nod letting him do so.

I watch as he kisses a path down to where my underwear is and removes it, he kisses my pussy making me grip the sheets on his bed as he thrusts his tongue inside. No one has ever made me feel this good, I want to scream but I don't. I can feel everything he is doing to me down there, I have to cover my mouth with my hand but he grabs my wrist, stopping me from doing so.

"Holy shit." I throw my head back and arch my back. He's of course skilled with his lips.

He carries on swishing his tongue making me squeeze my eyes shut from all the pleasure I'm receiving. I cry out as if I have never been touched there, but I have and it's never felt this good.

He kisses my pussy once more but stops pleasuring it. He throws off his pants quickly and starts kissing my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You enjoyed it, I know you did." He says in between our kiss.

"I did." I reply out of breath even though I haven't done  anything.

I let him undo my bra and once he does, he starts sucking on my nipple making me moan once more. God, this guy doesn't fail at making me feel good. No wonder girls are so desperate to be with him. He squeezes the other one with his hand, I straddle my legs around his body panting.

"I want to fuck you." He straight up says to my face and I want him to.

"Fuck me then." I haven't ever let a guy fuck me, but with Nolan, truth be told, I've been wanting to be fucked by him for a long time now. 

He gets up and reaches over for a condom from the pants he was wearing. He then throws off the boxers he was wearing and I knew it was going to be huge, I always got that vibe from him and I wasn't wrong. The second I see it, I know he's going to make me have the best time of my life.