10

Tonight is the night my brother will do something horrible. He's been tasked to kill Dumbledore. I can't let this happen. Dumbledore is like a father to me, a better father than the one I have already. I also can't let my brother kill someone. My brother is git but he's not that heartless, though I fear, he might do it so Voldemort won't kill him.

On my search for Draco I finally spot him about to go up the tower. I ran to him, yanking him back from his suit jacket.

"Dra, you can't do this!" I said.

"Yes I can!" He struggled out of my grasp.

"No you can't! I can see it in your eyes!" I said.

I grab his shoulders firmly, looking him dead in the eyes with tears forming. Tears form in his eyes too.

"I don't." His voice cracked. "...I have to."

"We can get out of here right now. We'll run away." I told him.

"Voldemort will kill us both when he finds us." He says.

It was going to be me. Voldemort wanted me to kill Dumbledore, Draco stepped in to take my place. I didn't want him to kill anyone, he didn't want me to kill anyone. I could've fought who will take the burden of murder but he would've won cause Draco is the oldest. Even though he is cowardly he'll stand courageously for his little sister. There is nothing I can do.

"I love you, brother. No matter what." I told him.

We hugged each other tightly in a sob.

"You've always been the best of us all." He said to me. "I love you, sis."

He kisses the top of my head, taking a big exhale before letting me go to do what he has no choice in.