"You don't remember his face?"

I put the picture down and look at another one. It's the same guy, my father. He's sitting in a white Jeep. It looks like he's in a desert.

My eyes glide over the other pictures, there's so many. I stop when I see a picture that catches my eye. I take the time to look at it.

It's my dad standing next to a car. A shiny black one. He has a big smile on his face. I can see why. His arm is around a woman, not my mum, another woman. She's pretty, and has short brown fluffy hair.

There's also three kids, little kids. Again, not anyone I know. Did my parents divorce? I had no idea. But I'm still not a 100% certain that this is my dad.

I look further into the documents. I'm interested. I see a paper with a passport and ID printed on it. I check it out.

The name, age, birthday,... Everything is correct, but it could be fake. It could easily be edited.

I shove the papers away from me. As soon as I wanted to turn around and say something Dream shoves another picture in my face.

I sigh and grab it. My mouth slightly drops. It's my mom and dad on they're wedding day. I compare my dad in this picture with him in the more recent ones.

His face changed a bit, but is still clearly recognizable. It's him.

"How did you get all these?"

"Years of work and investigation." Dream answers.

I roll my eyes, "You're a thieve and kidnapper, not an investigator."

"I'm not a thieve." he sounds offended.

I look at him, "So it wasn't you stealing an artefact at the museum a few days ago?"

He opens his mouth but doesn't say anything. I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay- I just did that to annoy Techno okay."

"What?"

"I knew he wanted the disc so I wanted to steal it before he could steal it. I would've returned it, obviously."

I look at him dumbfounded, "Who's Techno?"

He looks away for a second, "The pink-haired guy that knocked you out with the gun."

I gasp, I already forgot about him. Okay- they're both thieves, I don't care. They are both wrong here. But who is Techno exactly?

"Is he your enemy?" I ask.

Dream laughs, "It depends, sometimes yes, sometimes no. But I have the feeling it's 'yes' most of the time."

"Hmm." I think to myself.

"But me and Techno aren't the same. He's a murderer, I'm not- yet."

I slam my hands on the table, "Ugh what the hell do you mean by that?!" I yell.

His facial expression changes in the slightest. He leans forward, towards me. His face is right in front of mine. I can feel his breath on my face.

"George, your dad killed my friend.."

"You don't even know that!" I shout.

"And he got away with it.."

"No! This is all bullshit!" I yell while covering my ears with my hands.

"And I know I'll never be able to prove his guilt.."

I slowly open my eyes and look at Dream.

"So I'll handle this myself."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him frightened.

I gasp as he grabs my collar and pulls me even closer. My hands are on his arm, trying to pull his hand away from me.

"I'm going to kill your dad, George."

My eyes widen. I start feeling nauseous. 'Keep breathing' I think to myself. 'He's just a crazy person, a psychopath' I try calming myself down, but then realize this moment is vulnerable.

I open my eyes and look at him. I can see anger and passion in his'. I clear my throat, not aggressively.

"Dream, killing my dad won't bring back your friend."

His facial expression changes. He throws me back in my chair.

"You really don't know what it's like to love someone, huh?"

"I-"

"You're selfish, George!"

"What?! That has nothing to do with it!" I shout, "What's the point of killing my dad?!"

"He leans forward again and places his hands on the armrests on each side of my chair.

"Well.. Forgiveness isn't gonna bring my friend back either." he says.

I try staying calm, making him realize how crazy this all is. Is he sick inside his head? What should I say? What do I do in a situation like this.

I try staying realistic. Maybe making him more aware of the situation will help.

"Dream, even if you killed him, then what? You now waisted your entire life for this. Why couldn't you just let go? I'm sure that's what your friend wanted."

For a second I felt confident there. Those words sounded like they came from Wilbur, very wise.

Dream immediately steps back. His arms crossed and eyes on me.

"You really don't get it, George. You really think I'd just let go after that dumb mistake I made? I fucking left him there! I'll never forgive myself! Not until I fucking killed your father."

"You're not gonna kill my father." I say confidently as if I could do anything, "It won't make any change."

"I don't care if it'll change the world or nothing. I'm not a fucking pussy. I'm not just gonna sit here and suffer, pretending it never happened. And I'll never forgive! Not myself and not your dad!"

I feel like I'm about to cry. I feel my nose getting runny. How the hell did I end up here again? Why is this happening to me?

Is it true? Is my dad a murderer, a liar- who got away with it all? I feel like he's a stranger. I don't know him, I never did. I squeeze my eyes shut as I hear Dream's loud voice again.

"I don't care what you say, George. I'm gonna kill him and no one can say otherwise. Forgiveness and forget isn't in my blood. I was built for revenge, and you can't change me."