✨Fake Girlfriend? - 4✨

Start from the beginning

"Okay maa! I will marry Dhruv.", She sighed.

"No I don't trust you! You swear on me!", Her mother said.

"Maa I said na I will marry him so trust me na!", Drishti said.

All this was heard by Rakshit who had come to pick up Drishti. He was broken after hearing this. He decided not to meet her. He went out and sat in his car.

He wiped his tears and started the car

He wiped his tears and started the car. His tears were constantly falling. On the other side,Drishti asked her mom to call them as she wanted to talk. Drishti's mother immediately wiped her tears and took out her phone and called her Mahesh bhaiya.

"Hello.......yaa Drishti wants to talk to you.....yes!" She said and handed Drishti the phone. Her mother took the glass of water and was drinking it.

"Hello uncle, how are you...........I am also fine.....how is aunty and Dhruv bhaiya?", Drishti said and her mother spit out the water. While Mahesh cut the call without saying anything.

"Aree, he ended the call without even telling how is Dhruv Bhaiya!" Drishti said dramatically.

"What do you think he will do when you directly change the relation from saiyyan to bhaiya?", Her mother said and Drishti laughed.

"See you don't even know if Rakshit loves you or not! And just thinking about him and rejecting such nice boy. Think about it beta!", Her mom said.

"You know na mumma that I love Rakshit then why did you say yes to the marriage!", Drishti said.

"Ahh..now what shall I say to bhaiya?", Her mother said.

"Say to convey my hello to Dhruv Bhaiya!", She said and left.

She went in her room and called Rakshit because he hadn't come yet

She went in her room and called Rakshit because he hadn't come yet. He saw her call but chose to ignore. She tried two three times and thought maybe he was busy in his work. Next day, Drishti had come to see off her mother.

"See Drishti if you are not ready to marry anyone else atleast tell Rakshit what you feel for him." Her mother said.

"Maa it's time for your flight!", Drishti changed the topic.