Chapter 6

Years passed

Josh pov

Today was the day nessa and I sighed the divorce complication... as Stella and Mason sat beside me there my children and they were comforting me at all... as the daughter I got named jasmine waved bye to them as she left with nessa and Stella asked "so where were staying?" And I said "I'll handle it."

A year in the future

Amelie pov

I was currently packing my luggage as I heard "mom can you make me pancakes?" And I turned facing my 10 year old son Henry... I got him with my husband corbyn besson we've been together for over a decade... and I said "yea I'll order it... did aurora help you with your luggage?" And he nodded sitting on my bed as I was done packing and I ordered it for him... and I noticed something as I walked over to corbyns side of the bed... a bra that definitely wasn't mine it was way to small... and I went to my Instagram positive I've seen this before and my eyes fell to Lexi Rivera... as I realized he slept with her... and Henry asked "momm when are we leaving again?" And I said soft "tonight..." and then Henry's pancakes arrived as I called corbyn and he picked up asking "hey anything wrong?" And I closed the room door so no one would hear what I was saying... "yea... you slept with Lexi" I said soft and he said "listen... it was a accident I was drunk and thought it was you as she thought it was ben it was way to dark and I don't understand how it happen and I'm sincerely sorry I wanted to tell you yesterday night but then-" and I said soft "but then I told you I was pregnant.."  and he said "and I didn't wanted to ruin it..." and I soft sat on the bed as he said "I'm sorry..." and he was currently on tour as I said "forget it..." and he said "Amelie whatever you do... please if I come back from tour in 2 days and your willing to give us up put the ring on the table if your not I'm thankful you give me another chance to redeem myself..." he said as his voice broke from the nervousness and all in his voice being sorry as I said "okay...bye corbyn.." I said soft looking at the ground as he said "I love you so m-" and I then heard Lexi her voice on the background saying " we're going to the hottub wanna come- oh who ur call- omg... Amelie I'm-" and I hanged up immediately as tears left my eyes as... I soft cried my heart out so no one would hear me...

Josh pov

We were all at the styles house for a family month since my children are half styles... and my mom asked "Mason and Stella it's almost your birthdays do you guys have like any idea what you two want..." and they immediately looked at each as Stella said "we actually just wanna meet our mother for our birthday..." and I asked "who?" And my mom play fully pushed me as Jules amelies sister said "yea for real I miss Amelie.." and Avani said "same here" and we all talked about her

Amelie pov

We were outside of our house with our luggage putting everything in the large Uber as the kids all got in as I said "I forgot something..." and the man nodded as I walked back into the house and I walked up to the table as I decided to write a note fast

Dear corbyn, we've been through allot together even expecting a baby. Sad it had to end like this. Goodbye charming.

I putted the ring on top the card as I walked back out into the Uber as Henry was sleeping and Louis and aurora were eating while talking as I made sure they had packed all there stuff so the moving company could get them and send it towards a new house I bought in LA... "ready for a new start?" I asked as we were at the airport... "you weren't kidding about the moving to LA? How about dad?" Louis asked and I said "I'll explain later..." and we all got snacks for on the plane as I noticed I didn't feel the baby... as if it's not active at all...what scared me a bit we got on the plane and I sat with Henry as he was sleeping... I searched up for a near by doctor "hey Rory" I said towards aurora.. we call her Rory as she said "yea?" And I whispered back "you guys will be at kourtneys the first 2 days since I have to get the house ready and I have a appointment" and Louis nodded not minding meeting his aunt kourtney kardashian...